Fantasy 2022- BETA Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I trade you 2023/24 NFL MVPs for late seconds in other leagues, you know me, I always look after you.

Jinx GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

A11dAtP0w3R is No.1 by some stupid countback crap and i am 2nd. After that i have no idea.

stupid countback? you beat me h2h and scored more points than me, hardly controversial id have thought.

stupid countback? you beat me h2h and scored more points than me, hardly controversial id have thought.
Let me have my whinge bro! 👌🤣🍻

Honestly i would be torn between Stroud / Young and Richo anyway! At least you will remove one out of the equation for me!

What is the draft order?

1. Bismarck FC
2. Chevys Chasers
3. ConstantGin***
4. Pistols Dolphins
5. Arakaans Assassins
6. Pandas Broncos
7. Beads Army
8. Hedeby Berserkers
9. Purple Vandals
10. Galactic Gobsmackers
11. TCols Stars
12. Fueys Haze

***Pending attendance or replacement

1. Bismarck FC
2. Chevys Chasers
3. ConstantGin***
4. Pistols Dolphins
5. Arakaans Assassins
6. Pandas Broncos
7. Beads Army
8. Hedeby Berserkers
9. Purple Vandals
10. Galactic Gobsmackers
11. TCols Stars
12. Fueys Haze

***Pending attendance or replacement
I think this draft order is wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1Bismarck FC3122545
2Constant Gin***3122694.4
3Chevys Chasers 3122893.4
4Pistols Dolphins692832.7
5Arakaan's Assassins 782790.1
6Panda's Broncos782915.2
7Beads Army 872883.2
8Hedeby Beserkers 1053058.3
9Tcol's Stars 1143431.1
10Galactic Gobsmackers 1233215
11Purple Vandals 1053139.5
12Fuey's Haze 1053260.9

Official draft order as far as I'm concerned, wins and the lower PF wins the tie-break.

Any arguments?

Pushed down to 3rd to a tanker that didnt touch his team all season and started bye week players??

Thats ****ed. 😡🤷‍♀️
I was considering options in that regard, hence the asterixes.

Currently just confirming if he is in or out, irregardless of that though, I was going to put forward bumping you up to second for the afirementioned reasons.

Might be a good time to put in place some set punishments for clear tanking attempts, regular season or during the consolation level playoffs.

Some shithouse efforts last year.

Might be a good time to put in place some set punishments for clear tanking attempts, regular season or during the consolation level playoffs.

Some shithouse efforts last year.
Agree. We can all see it and it is hard to ignore. For whatever reasons for doing it CG should be last imo and if he cant commit competitively for next season replaced.

Agree. We can all see it and it is hard to ignore. For whatever reasons for doing it CG should be last imo and if he cant commit competitively for next season replaced.

He wasn't the worst, someone else went above and beyond ive heard.

Plus you gotta give whoever is replacing him a reason to join, would be unfair to penalise them coz of the previous owner not being interested by mid season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back