Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Banner-Fantasy-Div2.png
This thread is for Div 2 Players Only !

If your name is on the list below then you are invited to join this league. A PM Convo has been sent to confirm your League Code for you to join ....Please, join quickly, as we will have to fill a full 18 places if you don't ...and you could miss a spot still

2. I would like someone to nominate as Capt, to keep me informed via a convo of finals matchups & as the primary contact with me, regarding any issues within the League

3. Member's Role:
Post in this thread to confirm ANY CHANGE TO YOUR TEAM NAME FOR 2022 and General Chat.

Shagbaggers The Shagbaggers
991​
BlueToTheBone112StraightUp Blues
900​
Cotchy9The Lynch Pins
1200​
ForeverHardcoreForever Hardcore
1300​
Shadow89Fantasycats
1376​
JivlainWilmot Lose
1429​
TimmyD11Young Guns N Rozees
1486​
MarvinStraighteThe Marvin Straightes
1606​
JDWCEJohnno Paton's Junk
1689​
fightingfury_88Fighting Furies
1776​
MadmunzaMADMUNZA
1800​
GameofSloanesGameofSloanes
1823​
Thetrader15Dawson's dobs
1850​
Old and GoldNo Idea Again
1895​
Stoo79All Blockers
1924​
kmanic_FREOFANFooty Prodigies
2037​

Last edited:
I nominate as tribute (for captain) Send me a PM to confirm/open up a msg thread for this topic :)

Cheers again for doing this each year!

I nominate as tribute (for captain) Send me a PM to confirm/open up a msg thread for this topic :)

Cheers again for doing this each year!
May not need it this year ....we have a limit of 5 leagues I can setup ....so I've setup a 2nd account for another 5

Still will set a group up, for discussing of improvements to league running, and other aspects of the site

Hello, I’m the coach of All Blockers but can’t see any invite code or any messages containing one. Keen as to join, just need to know how! Cheers fellas

Hello, I’m the coach of All Blockers but can’t see any invite code or any messages containing one. Keen as to join, just need to know how! Cheers fellas
LOL .....Sorry, with 30 Leagues to organize and send DM's out for ....some mistakes will occur

I sent the DM out SAT .....but forgot to add DM recipients .....what a stuff up ....I'll send out now

Support Team (Fan Hub Media)
Jun 12, 2022, 17:36 GMT+10
Dear Wayne,

Thanks for contacting us.

We have checked all of your BigFooty leagues in our system and can confirm they are all scheduled to run over the whole season, with finals starting in Round 20. We suspect this is just a display error - once Round 13 lockout is lifted can you please confirm whether it is still displaying incorrectly and we can investigate?

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Kind regards,
FanHub Support - AM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back