Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Banner-Fantasy-Div3.png
This thread is for Div 3 Players Only !

If your name is on the list below then you are invited to join this league. A PM Convo has been sent to confirm your League Code for you to join ....Please, join quickly, as we will have to fill a full 18 places if you don't ...and you could miss a spot still

2. I would like someone to nominate as Capt, to keep me informed via a convo of finals matchups & as the primary contact with me, regarding any issues within the League

3. Member's Role:
Post in this thread to confirm ANY CHANGE TO YOUR TEAM NAME FOR 2022 and General Chat.

UsernameTeam Name2021 Fantasy Rank
Lost In The SkyJohnny Drama's Bar & Grill
2229​
BalsamBalsam's Best
2266​
Whinging PomIt's all gone Serong
2371​
drkjonDerek's Dynamo's
2436​
Possum VomitFC Ben Steggleton
2500​
happyCrowieHeartThrobs
2520​
coxonWholesale Changes 20
2730​
Flying_as_One1991LIPPERS FC
2902​
icydeadpeopleTyrannosaurus Tex
2912​
wahoooPlodderss
2955​
11kgmReturn of the dons
2973​
dokazzfanaticDylan Robertons Hypotheticals
3000​
JohnodogKades Heroes
3000​
tazaaBusiness Class
3026​
Freo_4evaThe Flaming Galahs
3300​
QuokkaMidfield Ramblers
3301​

Last edited:
Waynesworld it seems our league has a final 7 and a flexible fixture?
Is that how it’s meant to take place?

We’re fixtured to play eachother in the bye rounds but that means we’d play eachother once by round 15 with 4 rounds to go before finals

Last edited:
Waynesworld it seems our league has a final 7 and a flexible fixture?
Is that how it’s meant to take place?

We’re fixtures to play eachother in the bye rounds but that means we’d play eachother once by round 15 with 4 rounds to go before finals
No, it's not ....I did change the setup to have match's thru the Byes ....I'll check it out in the morning

Thanks for bringing it to my attention

No, it's not ....I did change the setup to have match's thru the Byes ....I'll check it out in the morning

Thanks for bringing it to my attention
Prior to this round had no fixtures during byes but then once Friday came along we had opponents.
Hope that helps.

I think maybe everyone plays eachother once and then just randomise 16-19? Not sure it will allow it however.
It says we dont have any opponents for Round 16-19 currently

Prior to this round had no fixtures during byes but then once Friday came along we had opponents.
Hope that helps.

I think maybe everyone plays eachother once and then just randomise 16-19? Not sure it will allow it however.
That was me on Friday ....I'll investigate why no opponents R16-19 tomorrow

Hope that helps.

Support Team (Fan Hub Media)
Jun 12, 2022, 17:36 GMT+10
Dear Wayne,

Thanks for contacting us.

We have checked all of your BigFooty leagues in our system and can confirm they are all scheduled to run over the whole season, with finals starting in Round 20. We suspect this is just a display error - once Round 13 lockout is lifted can you please confirm whether it is still displaying incorrectly and we can investigate?

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Kind regards,
FanHub Support - AM

Support Team (Fan Hub Media)
Jun 12, 2022, 17:36 GMT+10
Dear Wayne,

Thanks for contacting us.

We have checked all of your BigFooty leagues in our system and can confirm they are all scheduled to run over the whole season, with finals starting in Round 20. We suspect this is just a display error - once Round 13 lockout is lifted can you please confirm whether it is still displaying incorrectly and we can investigate?

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Kind regards,
FanHub Support - AM
Yep had a look on Friday and we are fixtured now. Still shows predicted scores as 0 but we’re fixtured

Yep website works fine

The mobile app isn’t loading properly
Might have to update

Thanks Wayne
I'm on laptop, and I have to refresh everytime I go into a League .....otherwise the premiership table & results don't update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back