Leagues SC Hall of Fame League (#1 ranked 20 team league)

Remove this Banner Ad

Well this league has just become more interesting after recent events.

post popcorn GIF

Finals time in the HOF league - great work on those that have qualified. Super competitive league (plus a couple of us making up the numbers eh Northernsoul74 ;) )

This league is currently ranked #1 which is awesome, and was partly the aim of it I believe. Fingers crossed we can hold that rank until the end of the season.

Special shout out to Scythe94 who was miles ahead at the top of the table - pressure on not to pull a Geelong and crash in straight sets after dominating the home and away :moustache:. Also in are Suma Magic Sydney Kicker Goats ForeverHardcore Caztheconquerer Loose at HB and enobrien.

1658732574033.png

1658733636062.png
1658733659800.png
1658733698405.png

Last edited:
Finals time in the HOF league - great work on those that have qualified. Super competitive league (plus a couple of us making up the numbers eh Northernsoul74 ;) )

This league is currently ranked #1 which is awesome, and was partly the aim of it I believe. Fingers crossed we can hold that rank until the end of the season.

Special shout out to Scythe94 who was miles ahead at the top of the table - pressure on not to pull a Geelong and crash in straight sets after dominating the home and away :moustache:. Also in are Suma Magic Sydney Kicker Goats ForeverHardcore Caztheconquerer Loose at HB and enobrien.

View attachment 1456261

View attachment 1456284
View attachment 1456285
View attachment 1456286

LOL AB Didn't even make the Top 8 in his own Figjam League:moustache:

No need to be bitter, if you ask nicely he might let you play next year.

Comedy Reaction GIF by CBS

I don't wear pants when playing I will never make it:moustache:
Plus I know what it's like in the Top 500 he will want pictures

Angry Frustration GIF by MOODMAN

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back