VeinGlorious

Unaccommodating
Aug 21, 2009
The Superego’s Palace
AFL Club
Carlton
View attachment 1328901

Hi Folks
I've had these thoughts of having a championship competition consisting of ONE team from each of the AFL Clubs

And to have a Premiership Table at season's end, based on overall league ranking for each AFL Club .....to determine which Club has overall bragging rights

Well, searching old threads, I came across the Championship Concept from SJ ....who started one back in 2012 ....brilliant idea !

Now I'm sure we've all heard from Obese Arachnid about the exploits of his COLL Club League .....awesome I think he's said
Well how about we give him a little competition

Competition Mechanics
1. You don't have to create another League ....it's based on your Club Board Leagues !

2. This is different to SJ 's concept .....we can now monitor each club board's team via SuperCoach Data Rankings of each League https://supercoachdata.com/scafl/

Just liaise with your Club Board, assemble the best players in your Div 1 (18 team) .....and label your League BigFooty [Carlton] 1 (insert name of your Club)

We can track your Clubs League then & create a premiership table .....overall winner gets bragging rights

Me ....I'm going to start recruiting the best players for the Crows League ......any ring-in's will see that club disqualified

View attachment 1328912
D2537574-4987-4122-9134-1B9376EA7DE6.gif

Having said that

EEB54A99-4229-477D-8D89-AAF3636C92CE.gif

Cookiemon

Premium Gold
Jun 23, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I have created a SuperCoach league exclusive for North Melbourne Bigfooty members only

Shinboner Spirit πŸ”΅βšͺπŸ”΅βšͺ
League Code 734741

Will donate $50 Bigfooty player sponsorship for 2023 season on behalf of the premier team πŸ‘

Cheers and go the Kangas πŸ’™πŸ€πŸ’™

WaynesWorld19

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί West Adelaide
I have created a SuperCoach league exclusive for North Melbourne Bigfooty members only

Shinboner Spirit πŸ”΅βšͺπŸ”΅βšͺ
League Code 734741

Will donate $50 Bigfooty player sponsorship for 2023 season on behalf of the premier team πŸ‘

Cheers and go the Kangas πŸ’™πŸ€πŸ’™
Great this !!!

Will you set this up to be in our InterClub Championship (see OP) .....name it BigFooty Nth Melb 1 , so we can track along with other clubs

buttox , DaveyBoy123 , Fisheroo , Shinboner1 , blackshadow , dUkezz , Jimmy's Hot Dogs , OMAN , hsaklag , duckey , Better Loosen Up , Nalts

buttox

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Great this !!!

Will you set this up to be in our InterClub Championship (see OP) .....name it BigFooty Nth Melb 1 , so we can track along with other clubs

buttox , DaveyBoy123 , Fisheroo , Shinboner1 , blackshadow , dUkezz , Jimmy's Hot Dogs , OMAN , hsaklag , duckey , Better Loosen Up , Nalts
I started the north leagues a while ago.
We will most likely have 2 leagues the same as last year. (i don't bother grading teams into better leagues)
I don't really understand what your trying to do in here.
But I'm willing to help if you need it mate.

WaynesWorld19

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
I started the north leagues a while ago.
We will most likely have 2 leagues the same as last year. (i don't bother grading teams into better leagues)
I don't really understand what your trying to do in here.
But I'm willing to help if you need it mate.
This is what we're trying to do ....thoughts ??

WaynesWorld19

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
So do you just want the league names from me?
Nah, just set up as normal ....but name your Div 1 team as .. BigFooty North 1 ...so we can track and rank with other clubs

COLL and Obese Arachnid have boasted about being the best Club Board for SC ......let's see if we can give him some competition
At the Crows, I'll be selecting only the best of the best ....a rigorous PS campaign will be conducted to weed out the pretenders

buttox

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Nah, just set up as normal ....but name your Div 1 team as .. BigFooty North 1 ...so we can track and rank with other clubs

COLL and Obese Arachnid have boasted about being the best Club Board for SC ......let's see if we can give him some competition
At the Crows, I'll be selecting only the best of the best ....a rigorous PS campaign will be conducted to weed out the pretenders
If you talk about SC in the north board you get slammed.
We dont get many peeps wanting to play.
1645315021705.png

This is league 2 both our league names are this format.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WaynesWorld19

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Uh yeah, nobody has made it yet but we'll get one. I just got unbanned there so it looks a bit weird if I run it
You don't have to setup a thread on the MELB board .....you can simply setup the League on SuperCoach Site, named as I outlined .....and invite players to join

So many Melb supporter posters on this board anyway

That's what I'm doing with the Crows League ......a lot of the major SC players don't even post on the ADEL board anyway

buttox

Brownlow Medallist
May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
1645316328516.png

North supporters can still join this one.
If we have extra uptake I am willing to open division 3.
It will be named the same.

Cookiemon

Premium Gold
Jun 23, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Great this !!!

Thanks WaynesWorld19 as the North board has its own "official" leagues will leave this one in the capable hands of old mate buttox

Am also quite attached to my Shinboner Spirit league name so won't be selling out to you & your fancy big corporations under any circumstances lol πŸ˜‰

WaynesWorld19

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Am also quite attached to my Shinboner Spirit league name so won't be selling out to you & your fancy big corporations under any circumstances lol
We will have our way ultimately .....you minows, cannot stand in the way of juggernauts & progress 🀣

BJ4Xmn.gif

Obese Arachnid

Diplomatic Immunity
Jan 11, 2008
Dirty Boulevard
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
There are no other teams.

We don't select the best, we just go on last years rankings like the Div leagues you do.

Test Tickle

get stuffed
May 11, 2007
Bendigo
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Deni Rams & Golden Sq
We don't select the best, we just go on last years rankings like the Div leagues you do.

I'm now inviting for the Club Board .....accepting players changing club allegiances to join the Crows League .....lots of "Brown Paper Bags" being utilized
BEWARE the BigFooty Bombers 1 ... you have been warned!

WaynesWorld19

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
pincrusher SC fish .....is there likely to be a HAW Board League submitted for the Championship .....or are you guys too chicken to match yourself against the BEST

5138e606fc358129c06c31a7b0aff67a_w200.gif

Remove this Banner Ad