SC fish

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 5, 2014
Peramangk country Adelaide Hills
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
My SuperCoach team
pincrusher SC fish .....is there likely to be a HAW Board League submitted for the Championship .....or are you guys too chicken to match yourself against the BEST

5138e606fc358129c06c31a7b0aff67a_w200.gif
I am focusing on getting the BFA Leagues together at the moment. Milkshaker did the Hawks Leagues last year but he is MIA

WaynesWorld19

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
There is a Suns league, which will probably have about 4-5 ghost ships in it, so like the actually team a bit uncompetitive late in the season :moustache:

View attachment 1331166

Choppers The Kings Ransom are you guys joined yet?
Are there any of our board posters that aren't in that League ? .....just rename the League BigFooty GC Suns 1

What's your thoughts on allowing GWS posters to be added .....can just do via a PM with League Code ?

Maybe Tomorrow

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Are there any of our board posters that aren't in that League ? .....just rename the League BigFooty GC Suns 1

What's your thoughts on allowing GWS posters to be added .....can just do via a PM with League Code ?
I can ask re: renaming it. I have no pull there though so we'll see.

Nah GWS will need there own, Hava Alle is a fan isn't he? :moustache:

WaynesWorld19

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide

The Suns League can be a separate League to the Club Board of course .....there's nothing saying registrations to join the League has to only be via the Gold Coast Board

I've still got the SC Thread on the ADEL Board .....however, I've also shot DM's to posters from here to join, as a secondary strategy

We don't have a lot of SC players who post on the ADEL Board

Hava Alle

Premiership Player
Jul 10, 2016
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
No AFL team

Not a GWS fan. This is gonna sound weird af, I actually don't support any team but watch all games. Helps with betting and SC.

When I created my profile, there wasn't a "None" option in the team supported category.

Maybe Tomorrow

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Not a GWS fan. This is gonna sound weird af, I actually don't support any team but watch all games. Helps with betting and SC.

When I created my profile, there wasn't a "None" option in the team supported category.
Yeah I know mate, I had the same thing but choose the Suns. Getting drawn into supporting them a bit though, not sure if I really want to either lol.

I was just being a smartarse, thought would be funny if you got asked about it, as revenge for making better decisions and getting a higher rank than me last year!

Maybe Tomorrow

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
The Suns League can be a separate League to the Club Board of course .....there's nothing saying registrations to join the League has to only be via the Gold Coast Board

I've still got the SC Thread on the ADEL Board .....however, I've also shot DM's to posters from here to join, as a secondary strategy

We don't have a lot of SC players who post on the ADEL Board
The name change has happened.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Kings Ransom

Club Legend
Aug 30, 2021
AFL Club
Gold Coast
There is a Suns league, which will probably have about 4-5 ghost ships in it, so like the actually team a bit uncompetitive late in the season :moustache:

View attachment 1331166

Choppers The Kings Ransom are you guys joined yet?
What's the code sorry?

I'll join but heading in the wrong direction with my rank and with even less time to pay attention to football at the moment, I'm not sure I can relied upon for a good rank!

2018: 40th
2019: 258th
2020: 438th
2021: 20k...

pincrusher

Jul 14, 2010
Sydney
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
GWS Giants
pincrusher SC fish .....is there likely to be a HAW Board League submitted for the Championship .....or are you guys too chicken to match yourself against the BEST

5138e606fc358129c06c31a7b0aff67a_w200.gif
I'm not the best person to be asking about this. Like others on here, I simply had to select a team when I signed up. I don't think I've ever posted on the club board.

JuddgementDay

Brownlow Medallist
Feb 10, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
So far 4 teams look like being in the Comp

COLL
ESS
CROWS
PORT

It does appear a lot of Club Boards don't have a SuperCoach Competition

VeinGlorious are you going to pull a CARL team together to participate in the Championship ?

crippler9 , esoteric , Chism , mochacinolatte , Loose at HB , Derogue , JuddgementDay , Quazza , WaLkEr_ThE_StAr , johno_1989
Hi guys, as suggested by WaynesWorld19 I've created a "BigFooty Blues 1" code 332551.
If you know any other regular Blues BF SC posters please invite them to this league, if we can't get 18 players - I'll post a general invite on the Carlton board.

It would be great to get some wins on board - go Blues!!!

VeinGlorious, crippler9 , esoteric , Chism , mochacinolatte , Loose at HB , Derogue , Quazza , WaLkEr_ThE_StAr , johno_1989, Judd_Magic

Last edited:

VeinGlorious

Unaccommodating
Aug 21, 2009
The Superego’s Palace
AFL Club
Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad