Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
2022-Banner-Club-Championship-.png

Hi Folks
I've had these thoughts of having a championship competition consisting of ONE team from each of the AFL Clubs

And to have a Premiership Table at season's end, based on overall league ranking for each AFL Club .....to determine which Club has overall bragging rights

Well, searching old threads, I came across the Championship Concept from SJ ....who started one back in 2012 ....brilliant idea !

Now I'm sure we've all heard from Obese Arachnid about the exploits of his COLL Club League .....awesome I think he's said
Well how about we give him a little competition

Competition Mechanics
1. You don't have to create another League ....it's based on your Club Board Leagues !

2. This is different to SJ 's concept .....we can now monitor each club board's team via SuperCoach Data Rankings of each League https://supercoachdata.com/scafl/

Just liaise with your Club Board, assemble the best players in your Div 1 (18 team) .....and label your League BigFooty [Carlton] 1 (insert name of your Club)

We can track your Clubs League then & create a premiership table .....overall winner gets bragging rights

Me ....I'm going to start recruiting the best players for the Crows League ......any ring-in's will see that club disqualified

Honor-Board-Club-Championship.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide Crows Registration Here -Do You Have What It Takes !!

Just acknowledge your acceptance into this great League

Riviat

Madmunza

CROW in BALI (already registered)

Areyoufireal

croweater 41

Danger_zone

Hondo

Ferg94

hendo8888

Riviat

Madmunza

Areyoufireal

croweater 41

Danger_zone

Hondo

Ferg94

hendo8888
boooooo

Riviat

Madmunza

Areyoufireal

croweater 41

Danger_zone

Hondo

Ferg94

hendo8888
Hey mate. Thanks for organising but will be giving it a miss this year. Work/life is taking more time than I would like for this year!

You might want to sticky this thread WaynesWorld19 , more exposure mate?
We try not to sticky too many threads ....might try speaking with key club supporters / Mods to get it going

Mofra ...not sure if you have read the OP ....but would the Bulldogs Board be prepared to have their Club Board SC Team as part of the Championship Competition ?

Northernsoul74

Great !!! .....just ensure your League is named BigFooty Port 1 ....that way, if all Club's 1st div is named that way, we can track each club's League ranking

It is done.

So far 4 teams look like being in the Comp

COLL
ESS
CROWS
PORT

It does appear a lot of Club Boards don't have a SuperCoach Competition

VeinGlorious are you going to pull a CARL team together to participate in the Championship ?

crippler9 , esoteric , Chism , mochacinolatte , Loose at HB , Derogue , JuddgementDay , Quazza , WaLkEr_ThE_StAr , johno_1989
Mate I will absolutely attack it with the ferocity of 100,000 Trojan warriors. I will eviscerate everyone standing in my way, I will raze the earth as we know it and the apocalypse will begin as a direct result of my will.

Wait what am I doin again?

Mate I will absolutely attack it with the ferocity of 100,000 Trojan warriors. I will eviscerate everyone standing in my way, I will raze the earth as we know it and the apocalypse will begin as a direct result of my will.

Wait what am I doin again?
Check the OP .....you have just volunteered for a glorious suicide mission

Remove this Banner Ad

Back