Noticeable absentee clubs - Melbourne, Saints, Freo, and West Coast

Last edited:
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I would have to get it approved on the Suns board, as it's not my league. Still a couple of weeks to go.

What about people that have BEEN to queensland? :moustache:
Look, the Crows Board is hopeless .....I just scoured the League Sign-up thread and match threads and DM'd an invite

If I waited for posters to sign-up on the Crows Board ....I'd be still waiting this time next year

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Look, the Crows Board is hopeless .....I just scoured the League Sign-up thread and match threads and DM'd an invite

If I waited for posters to sign-up on the Crows Board ....I'd be still waiting this time next year
We'll see how it goes. Not panicking yet.

Glorin

Club Legend
Dec 3, 2009
On the edge
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Positive action Wayno. Tagged 36 players when setting up the leagues and have filed 5 spots between 5am and 8am.
Field of dreams stuff. Can't just build it and expect they just turn up!

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
No idea who any of them are by team name. There’s usually only a handful that stick at it and a load of ghost ships.
That's why this comp will become an invitation only (if possible) ....I'll have a 2nd Crows League for all the part-timers who become Ghost Ships

The bloke I wanted to get Jcpdragonx .....unfortunately has too many leagues of his own, to join the lowly Crows League .....but I'll keep trying

Sep 19, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Lakers, Chiefs
That's why this comp will become an invitation only (if possible) ....I'll have a 2nd Crows League for all the part-timers who become Ghost Ships

The bloke I wanted to get Jcpdragonx .....unfortunately has too many leagues of his own, to join the lowly Crows League .....but I'll keep trying

Sorry late to reply here, my leagues will be full unfortunately, have to keep knocking people back

Back