Fantasy 2022 BigFooty Mock Draft - Sign Up and Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I love McBride for the Jets Dixie Flatline

I honestly considered taking him in round 2, but rolled the dice that he would be still there in round 3. Pretty pleased to see he was still sitting there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Picked an Edge for Cleveland, elected to go with Drake Jackson who appears good value in the middle of the 3rd, may go start of 3rd in actual draft, that and fills a need i think works for the Browns.

Chargers up

Broken how old is the draft board you are using? Wydermyer's horrific Pro Day 3 or 4 weeks ago, combine with all the drops on tape mean he's probably a 6th or 7th round pick at best now

These numbers wouldn't even be good for a Guard

I checked a few sites before I posted the pick, most of them had him as a 2nd/3rd rounder :think:

I checked a few sites before I posted the pick, most of them had him as a 2nd/3rd rounder :think:
Yeah some had him around that earlier on in the process, but that level of athleticism doesn't cut it when he's supposed to be a receiving threat and is as average a blocker as he is

Yeah some had him around that earlier on in the process, but that level of athleticism doesn't cut it when he's supposed to be a receiving threat and is as average a blocker as he is
Could a team who is interested get him to retest if the numbers are such an outlier ?

Could a team who is interested get him to retest if the numbers are such an outlier ?
Absolutely, but they'd probably need to spend one of their "top 30" visits on him.

I'm just not sure how much they are an outlier for him though - iirc his camp said he was expecting to run the 40 in the 4.8s (which isn't all that great either)

I still believe in Wydemeyer, got a lot of talent, only need to look at how he played last year with a decent college QB.

Got some stuff he needs to work on for sure, including fitness, still, if hes a 6th or 7th round pick id be very surprised drd23 and clearly people are placing far too much emphasis on his combine rather than watching his game tape from 2020

I am at work without my draft notes.

Will pick in 4 hours happy if the next pick goes before me or if you want to auto pick.

Work really is a pain in the arse .

I am at work without my draft notes.

Will pick in 4 hours happy if the next pick goes before me or if you want to auto pick.

Work really is a pain in the arse .

Sweet lets move along and next person can pick, and yiu can make next pick when ready

Remove this Banner Ad

Back