Competitions 2022 BigFooty Suns Board Tipping Comp is now LIVE!

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 11, 2006
Chermside
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
See Below
Come one, Come all

We're going to have a renewed focus on tipping this year, with the hope being that our numbers that get all the way until the end will see an increase over previous years.

Let the team know if you have any questions or concerns.

Come on board, We can do this - For the love of Rowell and all that is holy

WE CANNOT KEEP LETTING Lord_Flashheart GET AWAY WITH THIS

We're getting to mid-2000's Triple H reign of terror levels here 😭

:moneybag: Want cash prizes?

The Official BigFooty Forum comp is running for supporters from across the site, with $1000 in cash prizes, and weekly Premium Platinum memberships:

Just click, join and tip!

And try our fun Knockout Comp:

:family:Start your own tipping comp

You can even make your own comp for your friends, family, work, school, club... whatever you like:

You can run normal tipping or a knockout/survivor style comp.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come one, Come all

We're going to have a renewed focus on tipping this year, with the hope being that our numbers that get all the way until the end will see an increase over previous years.

Let the team know if you have any questions or concerns.

Come on board, We can do this - For the love of Rowell and all that is holy

WE CANNOT KEEP LETTING Lord_Flashheart GET AWAY WITH THIS

We're getting to mid-2000's Triple H reign of terror levels here 😭

If it was a decent tipping site I would probably remember to keep my tips up each week lol. I think I am usually in front or up with it before I forget a week or two!

Flashy is just a man of endurance

If it was a decent tipping site I would probably remember to keep my tips up each week lol. I think I am usually in front or up with it before I forget a week or two!

I still think its better than that other site we had to use the other year, At least you can kind of train yourself to drop by the tipping tab once a week while you're on to card a flog.

But you're right, We're just 3 pump chumps. Flashy is a man of endurance. Until now?

just ask lady flashheart

Good luck, end of the season you’ll be looking at the 5x 5x 5x 5x 5x champ.
Oh Mr. 5x hey?

stone-cold-steve-austin-booker-t.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where were you to remind me last week *******
Here I am to remind you two weeks later because at least I'm consistently forgetful

CanYouFeelTheSunburn is the current clubhouse leader but Flashy and myself are lurking, Only a couple of picks behind.

It's a long season so

matsuoka-shuzo-never-give-up.gif

Don't listen to this idiot.

Give up now, the result is already known, you're just wasting precious time that could be spent going to the beach, discussing football or masturbating.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back