Rumour 2022 Blue Tick Rumours - Do they even know what they're talking about? Magic Eight ball says NO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Hi everyone, we're kicking off the 2022 Blue Tick thread once more in time for the upcoming Trade Period.

• Source material are recognised sources aka the blue tick associate with twitter accounts
  • On many social media sites, verified accounts are designated as such with a blue tick.

If you see any rumours, trade suggestions or speculation posted by verified media (the kind with blue ticks on their accounts) post them in here.
What is not a Blue Tick rumour:
  • Rumours via the neighbour's uncle who knows the coach of a VFL team...not so much
  • Reporters thinking its a good idea for a player to go <here> for 'reasons' is also not a blue tick rumour
  • Until a player 'On the Market' has been linked to a destination club - they'll remain off the spreadsheet. But we will post the link in the thread below.

Last edited:

Thetrader15

Cancelled
10k Posts
Oct 16, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Hi everyone, we're kicking off the 2022 Blue Tick thread once more in time for the upcoming Trade Period.

Source material are recognised sources aka the blue tick associate with twitter accounts.
Rumours via the neighbour's uncle who knows the coach of a VFL team...not so much.
Love this thread. Do you have the journo's marks from last year, that would be interesting to post next to their name.

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Surely Sam Edmund will win this year he started taking trades in May this season
He also makes a large amount of generalisations and makes them sound like fact without really confirming the teams in question even know the trades are occuring.

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
Griffin Logue has received interest from 4-5 clubs but SEN WA a bit coy on who they might be,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 16, 2010
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Got nothing via credited media, if you can find that link me:)
0362AD02-3FFD-4038-8EBE-9D4D06267EC6.jpeg

I can’t find anything concrete because I’m not a member of the Western Australian newspaper but there was an article there on July 1st but here’s all I could find linked to all four Victorian clubs from Zero Hanger from July 2nd

Jun 2, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
The Rebel Alliance
View attachment 1480332
I can’t find anything concrete because I’m not a member of the Western Australian newspaper but there was an article there on July 1st but here’s all I could find linked to all four Victorian clubs from Zero Hanger from July 2nd
That's from Zero Hanger right? Ta!

Edit: Zero Hanger original article was 'here's where we think he should go' article. As such its not blue tick

However, this article is from Herald Sun - confirming interest by 3 clubs - and as such is a verified rumour.

Last edited:
We should do one of these with mail from posters on the forum and see which ITK posters are most accurate.
There's a competition going for ITK posters, look for the big red "WIN PRIZES" thing in the stickied threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back