Remove this Banner Ad

So Bulldogs total: warning grim reading

Dunks 14
Macrae 11
Bailey Smith 10
Bont 10
Libba 7
English 6

Puts a perpective into how bad our year has been.

Find it hard to give much of a toss about the Brownlow tbh.

If Dunks result gives us an ounce of bargaining power in trade negotiations, that's the most significant outcome for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the positives out of last night has been the blowback on the incessant presence of betting in the coverage. Live updates every single ad break, betting on everything from the winner to what shade of red Clayton Oliver's face turns when the camera is on him (a joke of course, but wouldn't surprise) is ridiculous.

Enough is enough.

Rebecca Maddern and Selwood earlier and the fawning by Maddern. Yes, she's a Geelong supporter, but come on.🤢

Meanwhile, I'm off to catch up with Nafe Brown from that betting joint to see if I can get some of that 1.12 for Lachie Neale before the final two rounds. 🙄
Gamble responsibly

So Cripps got one before bont , hopefully this gives him abit of fire next year
Individual award. I'm sure Bont will happily end his career as a multiple finalist and Premiership player.

Cripps belted a bloke into next week and hasn't played or won a final yet

A lot can be said about this Cripps Brownlow.
Bloke is a fantastic player. He has shoulders bigger than Atlas after carrying a s**t club and a bunch of ordinary team mates for quite a few years now.
But let's tell this how it is. He owes the award to his legal team who beat the weak AFL into submission (Berry/Oliver case also).
Never mind who won this year's Brownlow, the main story is the AFL corruption. This has put yet another asterisk against the winner of the award.

Putting aside the BS that Cripps should not have even been eligible he just didn’t have as good a season as Brayshaw, Miller, Oliver etc…

Remove this Banner Ad

Back