Brownlow 2022 Brownlow Medal Discussion - Touk Miller 3rd place. 27 votes

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't really care, sick of hearing about it tbh.
I’d suggest that is because of the reasons I pointed out. I know you don’t agree with me but all I’m trying to do is ensure this type of s**t is remembered so it doesn’t continue to be repeated. I know I’m not changing your mind and that’s ok, I respect your opinion and love of the club

Touk is the most professional player in the league. With a few more wins in 2023 he’ll win it easily. Devastated he didn’t win it but i’m glad it’s because Anderson was so good this year the votes were shared around. How good is this footy club, can’t believe Rankine wants to leave!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Speaking Rankine, I am sure Gill said Collingwood I. Rankine

where's the justice for callum ah chee?!

Touk is the most professional player in the league. With a few more wins in 2023 he’ll win it easily. Devastated he didn’t win it but i’m glad it’s because Anderson was so good this year the votes were shared around. How good is this footy club, can’t believe Rankine wants to leave!

I dont see it happening. Not because he is not good enough, but because we should have enough players coming through taking votes. Noah polled well this year. We know that Rowelly can poll at his uninhibited best. Sprinkle in another preseason to players like Hollands and Davies, who knows!

Although an extra 4-5 wins wont hurt his case ;)

With Lachie and Touk level going into the last round, I would have been delighted for the medal to have been shared between them.

I felt sorry for Touk when Lach somehow scratched out a vote in the last round but I was outraged when Cripps pipped both of them with that farcical 3 votes in Carlton's last round loss and in a game in which he should not even have been playing.

QC lawyer bullshit the winner of this year's Brownlow

I dont see it happening. Not because he is not good enough, but because we should have enough players coming through taking votes. Noah polled well this year. We know that Rowelly can poll at his uninhibited best. Sprinkle in another preseason to players like Hollands and Davies, who knows!

Although an extra 4-5 wins wont hurt his case ;)

Speaking of Rowell: The fact that a player who was in the top 12 in the entire league for Tackles, Contested Possessions and Clearances can poll only 4 votes is crazy to me. I guess he does stuff that the umpires don’t notice though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just incredible that Touk has got himself to this point where he is genuinely one of the top 5 players in the game. Not the most skilled, biggest, or fastest player going around, but absolutely got every drop of potential out of himself. Not bad for a pick 29. What a man!
Use this as motivation for 2023, and hopefully he and the team learns how to break a tag.

Also, if ever there was an argument that a team of champions means f*ck all when the bottom 10 of your 22 (and depth) is ass, look at Carlton. 2022 Brownlow and Coleman winner, 5 AA squad members, 2021 Coleman, 4th place 2021 Brownlow.

0 finals played.

Brownlow votes from the 22U22 team.
Noah second most Brownlow votes beyond Andy Brayshaw (who had 9 votes in his 3rd year)

Tracking very nicely to be a top 5 Brownlow threat in not too long.

Defenders
Nick Daicos (11)
Hayden Young (5)
Tom McCartin (2)
Jordan Clark (1)
Keidean Coleman (1)
Sam De Koning (0)
Nick Blakey (0)
Isaac Quaynor (0)

Midfielders
Andrew Brayshaw (25)
Noah Anderson (14)