AFL 2022 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody who posts bets after the count is over on Sunday without putting them up first WILL BE CARDED

have only watched Carlton closely for about 5 games or so this year (most earlier season games)

But I had Cripps for 3 BOG's Rd 1,7,8

Happy to use the Betfair guide as a bit of a template to set out my votes for games I didnt watch. They predicted 83.52% success rate for Best on Ground for their allocated best on ground for player with 3 Votes last season.

If Neale is getting 3 in that he should be paying $1.20

And the crazy thing is he probably will

Certainly is ahead in my count, but only by a couple of votes with 6 games to go. Oliver, Brayshaw and Cripps right behind him.

3. Charlie
2. Neale
1. Clug/Berry (I went clug)

Last edited:
I know that may surprise but I dont think Neale is a banker for the 3 here in Rd 16

Charlie with 4 goals + 2 assists has to be some chance of snagging 3 here?
agreed.
I can see this being a game where Neale could get 3 votes, or he could get 0.
For me Charlie should get 3, was electric and had the biggest impact on the game

I know that may surprise but I dont think Neale is a banker for the 3 here in Rd 16

Charlie with 4 goals + 2 assists has to be some chance of snagging 3 here?

Agree Charlie had most influence.
Just think umps might lean towards neale.

Neale/Cameron I’d think 3/2 either way

The 1 vote Between berry or Mcluggage

anyone find Oliver polling looks like the market has didn't really see the influence I had 3 C Petracca 2 E Langdon 1 R Laird

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone find Oliver polling looks like the market has didn't really see the influence I had 3 C Petracca 2 E Langdon 1 R Laird

Was the Petracca and Oliver show - could make an argument that he was BOG at half time and his contested work was unbelievable.

13 tackles to go along with his 36 disposals, reckon he’s a lock for the 2.

Petracca and Oliver 3/2 and the 1 is a toss up between Langdon, Dawson and Laird. All were very good.

Petracca and Oliver easily poll the 3 and 2. The 1 is a raffle between Langdon, Keays, laird and Dawson.
I originally went with laird for the 1, but re watched the game and I think Keays gets the 1. Laird close behind and could pinch it.

When do top 5 markets open?

Jeremy Cameron has got to be a strong chance for a high finish.

Just saw the votes from the Betfair predictor for yesterdays game, I had no room for Wines in my votes yesterday. Maybe I was watching another game but in a losing side I am fairly confident he doesn't poll best on ground here and you would be hard pressed to give him 2nd best on ground.

I thought Rozee played a better game than Wines and was Ports best player against Freo.

Just saw the votes from the Betfair predictor for yesterdays game, I had no room for Wines in my votes yesterday. Maybe I was watching another game but in a losing side I am fairly confident he doesn't poll best on ground here and you would be hard pressed to give him 2nd best on ground.

I thought Rozee played a better game than Wines and was Ports best player against Freo.
Yeah i was surprised to see brayshaw not included, had a monster game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back