AFL 2022 Brownlow Medal

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody who posts bets after the count is over on Sunday without putting them up first WILL BE CARDED

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
Ok, Jeremy Cameron has to be taken very seriously now. 3 votes today and the standout for Geelong this year

Surely a top 5 lock and an actual chance to win the thing outright?

2006_Eagles

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Spooderman Meme Medal
Sep 6, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Pelicans, Perf Wildcats
I dunno I am a dees fan and feel his season isn't anywhere near last years.... yes the winning total will be less this year but I am not feeling Petracca like others

I feel the same, but I don't think the eye test does him justice this year. He's first in score involvements and some other high level stats this year

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Would like to have a look at Gawn at $5 or more in Rd 22 v Blues but I wont get it................... Sportsbet don't ever give $3 or better on favourites for individual games , for best on Ground.

Melksham a good chance to poll top votes here.

Feel given the close nature of the contest , it would be right to have a BlueBagger there (in the votes) in Rd 22.

Cripps games was better than Petraccas and Olivers.

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
If I was a bookie, id be happy to offer anyone $2.60-$2.75 price range for either: Max Gawn or Melksham to get Best on Ground in Rd 22 v Carlton.

It is a genuine lottery that game , maybe even a defender might be in the calculation for votes here. Petty played really well, May too and for Carlton , Young, Docherty and Weitering were also pretty good. But with this season this deep, its going to be the usual suspects looking for the votes.

Spooka

Rookie
Jul 29, 2022
AFL Club
Collingwood
I feel Walsh is more chance to poll then Cripps. He had 9 touches 2 clearances 2 marks in last Q, almost got them over the line. Compared to Cripps 2 touches

Jul 13, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda
Does anyone actually have Miller polling yesterday? Didn’t watch the game but assumed he wouldn’t given it’s a 10 goal loss. Then saw afl.com.au say this
BF192CFC-4D2F-4660-B472-C2591681086C.jpeg

Also seen some money come for him in a few places - $6 at Pointsbet now

SirBont

All Australian
Apr 2, 2019
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Does anyone actually have Miller polling yesterday? Didn’t watch the game but assumed he wouldn’t given it’s a 10 goal loss. Then saw afl.com.au say this
View attachment 1477460

yeh I missed the game too sadly can't watch them all due to work commitments it already late night as it is and so much footy you can watch in a week it will be bad result if he gets up for me

AjsGuns

Club Legend
Nov 16, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chelsea.
Lachie neale at $2.50 is way unders. Doubt his more than 3 votes ahead on most peoples count.

Spooka

Rookie
Jul 29, 2022
AFL Club
Collingwood
I h
Lachie neale at $2.50 is way unders. Doubt his more than 3 votes ahead on most peoples count.
I have him 5 in front, probably wishful thinking cause I’m on him but my top 5 looks like this

Neale 28
Tracca / Cripps 23
Oliver / brayshaw 22
Miller 21

I reckon if Brisbane win Friday night and his in the votes his home, I also reckon Gresham still decent value at $18 most for saints have him just infront, so hoping Sydney beat them this week so no votes to saints players

Good luck everyone!

russ

Team Captain
Sep 15, 2003
back in town
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
I h

I have him 5 in front, probably wishful thinking cause I’m on him but my top 5 looks like this

Neale 28
Tracca / Cripps 23
Oliver / brayshaw 22
Miller 21

I reckon if Brisbane win Friday night and his in the votes his home, I also reckon Gresham still decent value at $18 most for saints have him just infront, so hoping Sydney beat them this week so no votes to saints players

Good luck everyone!
Where can you get team vote odds atm pls?

AFLFootyChick

All Australian
Apr 6, 2016
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Neale home? Looking that way

I would love for him to be 3-4 votes ahead going into this last round on Brownlow night. If not, this Friday night's game against Melbourne is going to be very interesting, especially if Brisbane lose and Neale doesn't vote. Bookies have him as clear fave now. Hope they're right. I'm all in, and I've added $$$ on him all season.

Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Ok, Jeremy Cameron has to be taken very seriously now. 3 votes today and the standout for Geelong this year

Surely a top 5 lock and an actual chance to win the thing outright?

Won’t finish top 10 let alone 5.
View attachment 1477460

I watched & think he def gets 1, maybe 2 such was his domination. It’s not just how he gets them, it’s his metres gained that’s stands out too. You’d think there’s another 3 at his mercy against Norf.

If Neale doesn’t poll v Dees & Touk gets max votes, he’ll be in it up to his eyeballs. I’ve had decent crack at $8.

Dawggin It

Senior List
Mar 23, 2009
Crows Nest
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Wonder if the barometer tags Oliver
Will be interesting to watch. Can't recall seeing Oliver completely tagged out of a game though, he's too good with the quick hands.

In the same vein if Harmes is added to the Dees' starting 22 it will be a safe bet he'll pay Neale close attention. Wouldn't back Neale to poll in that scenario.

invisible_

Debutant
Oct 16, 2020
AFL Club
Adelaide
Won’t finish top 10 let alone 5.

Hard to see Jezza not polling 11 or 12 votes across rounds 3,6,12 and 16.
Throw in strong performances in 8,10,18 and 22 and he's up around the 17-18 vote mark already with a couple of other half chances

He is nowhere near the top guys in terms of ceiling and i give him almost no chance of coming top 5 - however in a relatively low count I think he makes the top 10 much more often than not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back