AFL 2022 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody who posts bets after the count is over on Sunday without putting them up first WILL BE CARDED

Nah mate not a good example. They shouldve cashed out, lucky if they didnt.

Sure from an expected value perspective it wasnt worth cashing out, but from a raw $ perspective the risk tolerance becomes a bigger factor
Missed out on $82k off a $10 bet, but should have cashed out? Jesus christ explains why bookies are driving boats

Hi everyone,

Hope it’s okay to post this here, feel in a bit of a tricky spot.

A cash out today would be life-changing, but believe if he places in Top 3 it’s 1/4 of original odds, so return would be nearly double at around $18,000. Though then again, he may even get close to winning it….

I’m pretty inexperienced when it comes to any kind of betting strategies, does anybody have any types I could use in this situation?

That’s if there “are” any. I am reading some people talk in here about ‘laying off’ but I can’t really figure it out, so thought I would try asking. A bit overwhelmed

View attachment 1488378

Very strange count , lots of head scratching votes .

Anybody ever wonder how channel 7 get the votes on the screen so quickly ?

It's as if they know what player is getting them without delay .

Just saying ????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
141570.jpg

Mihocek with the 3 in round 13 was peak
I was at this game and thought Mihocek was BOG on the day. I certainly didn’t think he’d poll 3 (thought 1 at most), but it’s not an outrageous pick. There were plenty of good players that day, no one stood out

Scraped by with a break even for the night. Was looking real shaky early on, so I'll take it.

Some weird voting going on though.

So Cripps end with 3 votes in a game where he should’ve been suspended in.

That’ll do me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back