AFL 2022 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody who posts bets after the count is over on Sunday without putting them up first WILL BE CARDED

Cripps and brayshaw another 3 votes each
Neale and Petracca should poll but could get 1 or 2s

I had Brodie with the 3 and 50/50 between Darcy and Brayshaw for 2/1. Stats might favour Brayshaw but watching on the tv thought Brodie and Darcy had the most influence.

Either way he'll see votes again
Its interesting as Coaches gave Curnow the 10 votes and Cripps the 8, I reckon brownlow is flipped

Brayshaw got 10 and Brodie 7, feel like this could go either way at Brownlow

Coaches votes obviously aren't always the best indicator and I think we could see that in this game

Feels like Cripps is going to be hard to close down on tbh, may only be leading by 1 or 2 votes right now but he has missed 2 games, looks like barring injury it is gonna be his season

Its interesting as Coaches gave Curnow the 10 votes and Cripps the 8, I reckon brownlow is flipped

Brayshaw got 10 and Brodie 7, feel like this could go either way at Brownlow

Coaches votes obviously aren't always the best indicator and I think we could see that in this game
Im not sure the umpires care as much for the defensive stuff and i think like most neutral fans love the stiff arms and breaking tackles etc. Coaches likely see the game more black and white wanting even their star players to dish it off before they're tackled etc... Either way I thought Brodie was best on but coaches would love seeing the desperate work Andy does to hold up play so perhaps that gets him in Longmuirs books as #1

Cripps and Curnow was hard to split, Curnow had 15 score involvements but I doubt the umps bother giving him the 3 on the night knowing Cripps is right in the hunt

Round 8

T.Boak 3
J.Macrae 2
J.Finlayson 1

A.Brayshaw 3
W.Brodie 2
S.Darcy 1

T.Lynch 3
J.Short 2
J.Graham 1

J.Witts 3
D.Swallow 2
B.Fiorini 1

M.Blicavs 3
J.Cameron 2
M.Duncan 1

H.McCluggage 3
L.Neale 2
C.Cameron 1

P.Wright 3
D.Parish 2
N.Martin 1

C.Oliver 3
A.Brayshaw 2
E.Langdon 1

C.Curnow 3
P.Cripps 2
Z.Fisher 1

Jack Steele is out for 6-8 weeks, not a shoe in for most st kilda votes now.
Could see Gresham or crouch winning that one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what do people think about Bolton around 120 on betfair? with a chance to hedge off later, He's 67 tab and seems very engaged at the moment with Richmond surging and they could win 8-11 of the last 13 games so plenty of votes for him to grab. Kicks goals, stands out and gets a hapless Essendon this week, another best on should see the buzz about him grow and come into 30/40 kind of odds.. do any books offer top 3/5 markets at the moment that's where the value would be id say... EDIT :81-1 sportsbet ,1/4 odds for top 3.. so around 20 to come top 3, probably need a few injuries to the big dogs or his form to keep rising but it's not the worst bet for top 3.. wish betfair had odds

what do people think about Bolton around 120 on betfair? with a chance to hedge off later, He's 67 tab and seems very engaged at the moment with Richmond surging and they could win 8-11 of the last 13 games so plenty of votes for him to grab. Kicks goals, stands out and gets a hapless Essendon this week, another best on should see the buzz about him grow and come into 30/40 kind of odds.. do any books offer top 3/5 markets at the moment that's where the value would be id say... EDIT :81-1 sportsbet ,1/4 odds for top 3.. so around 20 to come top 3, probably need a few injuries to the big dogs or his form to keep rising but it's not the worst bet for top 3.. wish betfair had odds
I've got him equal 7th, 6 votes behind 1st atm

Don't think we see those T5,T10,T20 markets until later on in the season. Sportsbet must have been sweating all year with their liability on those markets and got incredibly lucky with players like Macrae missing and Danger getting injured/suspended etc when he was $26.

They would have cleaned up last year on these markets but reckon they know they dodged a bullet.

If enough people request the markets in live chat surely they would have to bring them out?
Bookmakers definitely not going to start offering markets they don't think are a good business strategy just because punters ask for it. The fact they had it early last year and don't this year seems a pretty good pointer for punters not to expect anything

Don't think we see those T5,T10,T20 markets until later on in the season. Sportsbet must have been sweating all year with their liability on those markets and got incredibly lucky with players like Macrae missing and Danger getting injured/suspended etc when he was $26.

They would have cleaned up last year on these markets but reckon they know they dodged a bullet.
Yeah got very lucky with the Dangerfield $26 whilst suspended and the Andy/Angus Brayshaw mixup at $30.

Suspect it’ll be a second half of the year showing once things have settled a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back