AFL 2022 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody who posts bets after the count is over on Sunday without putting them up first WILL BE CARDED

Thanks to everyone for the advice / interest when I posted the bet, sorry for becoming a bit overwhelmed to reply to everyone at the time.

For anyone who was wondering…

View attachment 1512411
Winning $73k off a $20 wager is so impressive. :thumbsu:

Especially more so given Carlton didnt even make the 8, which is what I would have rolled it into and probably be crying this morning lol.

Thanks to everyone for the advice / interest when I posted the bet, sorry for becoming a bit overwhelmed to reply to everyone at the time.

View attachment 1512411
Love the good use of the bet boost of $500 in terms of actual odds as well. :thumbsu:

Holy *. How were you feeling after round 1 when Cripps only polled 1? Then when Neale looked home?
Curnow was no certainty either to win the Coleman when Cameron if not injured could have played the Eagles down at Geelong.

If what Im reading is right a Tex Walker and Karl Amon team votes win , that would have paid roughly

$11 x $251= 2761 alone

Both were 3rd favourites to win their team votes and both from SA clubs.

View attachment 1512411

As one of the people who suggested that it may be worth considering cashing out, let me say, I'm glad you let it ride.

What a story.

Punter of the year!
Well done..
Show some respect.

Degenerate of the Year. :thumbsu:

To multi both Curnow into Cripps and not cash out, when both bets looked cooked towards the end of the season, is legendary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Show some respect.

Degenerate of the Year. :thumbsu:

And in fairness they only posted (iirc) when the bet was already one leg good out of two.

Can't be bet of the year when compared to the ziebell goals vs swans, and so many other classics from this year.

But in terms of overall degeneracy, when factoring in the money involved, this cripps ride has to be leading candidate for 2022.

peak degeneracy you love to see it fam

And in fairness they only posted (iirc) when the bet was already one leg good out of two.

Can't be bet of the year when compared to the ziebell goals vs swans, and so many other classics from this year.

But in terms of overall degeneracy, when factoring in the money involved, this cripps ride has to be leading candidate for 2022.

peak degeneracy you love to see it fam
Agree. Not bet of the year. Ziebell is right up there. You also have posted several massive trains yourself.:thumbsu:

In terms of Degenerate of the Year. Definitely. Proud honour and title.

View attachment 1512411
I thought with most of the advice on here telling you to cash out, you would have for sure, glad you didn’t though.

What convinced you to let it ride? And did Sportsbet offer cash out during the count?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back