List Mgmt. 2022 CFC List Changes (Gone: 4, 6, 11, 16, 17, 23, 24, 29, 34, 44)

How many list changes do you think we’ll make? (including Roughead)

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Was it the one against north he looked pretty good? When he started to play up forward

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Can't remember the opponent but sounds right. Wilson was up forward and kicked a couple last quarter goals to win the game. High difficulty and good execution.

Can't remember the opponent but sounds right. Wilson was up forward and kicked a couple last quarter goals to win the game. High difficulty and good execution.
Yes, I remember that game too - in the last quarter he took the game by the scruff of the neck and was everywhere - taking marks across the halfback line and kicked two enormously important goals that got us across the line - showed he has what it takes. Hurt his back shortly after that game and it ended his year.

Wilson had a few game winning performances in the VFL where he showed class. I'm more worried about his athleticism and projected position.
He's got lovely skills and good awareness, but no pace or physicality. I agree that role is his issue. Could have been a Buckley winger, but not a McRae winger. I wouldn't be surprised to see him become an ok role player at the right club, but I don't think it'll be us.

Yes, I remember that game too - in the last quarter he took the game by the scruff of the neck and was everywhere - taking marks across the halfback line and kicked two enormously important goals that got us across the line - showed he has what it takes. Hurt his back shortly after that game and it ended his year.

Yes that's the game. You described it better than I managed. The timing of Wilsons injury was really bad.

Back