Toast 2022 club champion awards - congrats Rory Laird!

Remove this Banner Ad

I can’t believe that posters have predicted that Ben Keays will (once again) be in our top five in the B&F.

I have been informed on several thousand occasions that he is not an AFL standard player, would not get a game at any other club and should just ****off 🙄.

I can’t believe that posters have predicted that Ben Keays will (once again) be in our top five in the B&F.

I have been informed on several thousand occasions that he is not an AFL standard player, would not get a game at any other club and should just ****off 🙄.
I wouldn't care if we traded him and got nothing for him. He's trash.

No disrespect but he is the perfect person to move on and get a decent pick for

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It won't happen

We don't know how to utilise skill players at all, Sholl or anyone else. We don't hold any structure around stoppages or around the ball at any time

It's why Hately ends up on the wing and Murphy is our dream hff. Crash in, numbers to the contest, hack it forward, try to repeat the process

For us the wing/hff positions end up just crash n bash mids that we can't fit into the midfield at the present time
I agree that our 'numbers to the contest' gameplan is overly simplistic, untidy and ineffective. Gotta improve on that, we're finishing bottom 6 again next year if it doesn't and Nicks will be gone

We'll see how it goes next season, though

I wouldn't care if we traded him and got nothing for him. He's trash.
Another quality contribution.

Yet another season when the opposition coaches (AFL Coaches Award), the umpires (Brownlow) and our coaches all get it wrong but the Great Brett Cummings Bearded Clam and a few of the usual suspects are of course right.

He’s Rubbish!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back