Coach 2022 Coaching

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm trying to remember the structure back in the early 2000's i think it was .....

President : Butterss

CEO : Archie Fraser

Head of Football : Thomas.
Director of Coaching : Thomas
Human Resources : Thomas
Indigenous support : Thomas
List Management : Thomas
Coach : Thomas.
Forwards Coach : Thomas
Defense Coach : Thomas
Ruck Coach : NA
Midfield Coach : Thomas
Trainee Receptionist : Thomas.
Seemed to get us into a Prelim Final- maybe we could get that system in place again.

I'm trying to remember the structure back in the early 2000's i think it was .....

President : Butterss

CEO : Archie Fraser

Head of Football : Thomas.
Director of Coaching : Thomas
Human Resources : Thomas
Indigenous support : Thomas
List Management : Thomas
Coach : Thomas.
Forwards Coach : Thomas
Defense Coach : Thomas
Ruck Coach : NA
Midfield Coach : Thomas
Trainee Receptionist : Thomas.
Take Thomas over Ratts every day of the week

Geoff Walsh saying the competition finds us irrelevant it’s refreshing to hear we need to hold ourselves to a higher standard. Good pick up for the club
Hope he is asking Bassett and Leathlean what they have been doing for the last 4 to 5 years then

Geoff Walsh saying the competition finds us irrelevant it’s refreshing to hear we need to hold ourselves to a higher standard. Good pick up for the club
Love the honesty. Where did he say that?

I remember GT and Butters saying similar things when they took over way back then. When we started winning and playing great footy, we began getting respect again from the footy world. I hope Walsh sets the bar higher for the playing group and coaching.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shades of Scott Watters only this time Nick Riewoldt agrees with him
Nah
Walsh has a proven track record of success over a long period

That's not how corporate works.
It's only about moving forward, no one os concerned with passed issues.
Lethers is the GM of StKFC.co and Walsh runs the football now.
So how does Noble run a review with any sort of integrity that now the bloke that was running the department he is reviewing, is now ceo and on the committee that is doing the review

So Noble won't be able to ask Leathlean any hard questions

So how does Noble run a review with any sort of integrity that now the bloke that was running the department he is reviewing, is now ceo and on the committee that is doing the review

If Lethlean isn't running that dpt any more what's the point in grilling him?
You want accountability sure, but that's just not how it works.

If Lethlean isn't running that dpt any more what's the point in grilling him?
You want accountability sure, but that's just not how it works.
So why have the review ?
To find out why we are in the position we are in ?
If Leathlean couldn't handle his last job we need to know before he causers more pain to the club

I can't see why Noble can't ask anything within the scope of his review.
No different to any auditor.

So why have the review ?
To find out why we are in the position we are in ?
If Leathlean couldn't handle his last job we need to know before he causers more pain to the club
Thing is that you want him gone so you won't be satisfied with anything else. This review isn't about him, it's about resetting the place for the post Lethers era, the Walsh era.

I don't like where the club was at as of the end of the season, but since then they've cut all the spuds from the list and football dpt (save R&R tbd) and appointed Walsh, Dilena and Lenny whilst effectively demoting Rath after all the who-haa about his "promotion".

We can point at whatever Lethers may have done wrong but if you put aside suspicions of nepotism then he's heavily on the right side of the ledger.

Think of where the club was 4 years ago and ask yourself which you'd prefer.

Thing is that you want him gone so you won't be satisfied with anything else. This review isn't about him, it's about resetting the place for the post Lethers era, the Walsh era.

I don't like where the club was at as of the end of the season, but since then they've cut all the spuds from the list and football dpt (save R&R tbd) and appointed Walsh, Dilena and Lenny whilst effectively demoting Rath after all the who-haa about his "promotion".

We can point at whatever Lethers may have done wrong but if you put aside suspicions of nepotism then he's heavily on the right side of the ledger.

Think of where the club was 4 years ago and ask yourself which you'd prefer.

I think he's got s**t happening but for all the ******* around we haven't really got going still. A lot of the work he did on the list was moving out GOPs for GOPs. He's got to be kept in check. Just because you make lots of noise and movement it doesn't make you good. We are having to review the review of the review and all of his appointments so he's definitely not got a clean set of hands.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back