Lipinski
Nick Daicos
Josh Daicos / Maynard
DeGoey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

80209caf7a40d32c69d2e41ace199edf.jpg

Fantastic effort all round…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very happy for him mind you, but am a little surprised that Lippa was as high up as that. He seemed to play in patches to me, both between games and within a game, but I guess those patches must have been pretty good ones :)

Very happy for him mind you, but am a little surprised that Lippa was as high up as that. He seemed to play in patches to me, both between games and within a game, but I guess those patches must have been pretty good ones :)
I thought Lippa would finish around 7th.

Played every game this year and was largely consistent without being the star of the show.

Played his role bloody well = club BnF votes.

I’ve just checked back in to see the results, couldn’t deal with the stream.
Crisp no surprise there had a great year. Been our best for a long time now. Surprised by Pendles, thought he was good but not great. Perhaps it’s the high expectations, compared to others he probably had a stand out season.

Well done to all.

Maynard was lower than I thought he'd be. Shame, I could have used one of his speeches tonight.

Howe was higher.

The old blokes --Steele and Pendles-- are given their due internally.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back