Prediction 2022 Copeland Trophy

Remove this Banner Ad

i agree with that. It will be interesting to see how the summer pans out.
Summer will involve drinking beers, camping and listening to the cricket on ABC Grandstand.

With Moore's speech when he thanked his 3 elder sisters I sort of lamented what spine we might have had if things had worked out differently at conception. ;)

I believe he has one younger sister too, I bet she’s giving him a hard time today.

But agree, a few more Moore boys would be perfect. A pair of Daicos’ and a pair of Moore’s - what a team we’d have.

How does the voting system work?

60 votes from 1st to 10th highlights the evenness of our side this season.

What a great season it was.

"The voting system as of the 2017 AFL season, consists of five coaches awarding 22 votes per match, with no specific distribution required. If two players are tied at the end of the season, the player with the highest average votes-per-game is awarded the winner. If they are still tied, the player with the highest number of 'high value' votes is awarded the winner.[2]"

I believe he has one younger sister too, I bet she’s giving him a hard time today.

But agree, a few more Moore boys would be perfect. A pair of Daicos’ and a pair of Moore’s - what a team we’d have.
Always thought he only had 3 older ones. Are you sure? That just makes it worse.

Why is it that the thing that ruins our presentation each year is the sound? Does nobody in the media department wear headphones or look at the levels? It's infuriating. For three quarters of Friday's broadcast, the sound was well below par. It was like watching Channel31 on a bad night. It happens every year with no review or learnings taking place.

I invited my elderly relatives over to watch it; lifelong footy people with fading hearing. I was a bit embarrassed. They loved it, as they don't have internet, but my cousin observed, "I didn't watch Richmond's B&F, but I just know it wouldn't have been this s**t! This is embarrassing." It truly was. Better than nothing? Of course, but we should raise the bar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting that nobody stopped Henry going. Remember Nick Davis was told he was not allowed to go after requesting a trade and that was after 4 years service.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back