Prediction 2022 Crystal Ball Time Capsule

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m only an oracle of negativity. Turn the ladder upside down and I would have looked like a genius.

Congratulations on your new business venture

t0JGlOh.png

OK - here's the so called experts selections.

Given that last year none of them selected Melbourne to make the 8 let alone win the premiership - then we are absolute shoe-in for the flag.

So I've checked against the The Age's "experts" to see how they are performing against the Saints Forum "guru's"

In the good news - Cal Twomey has 5 points

In the really bad news - Damien Barrett currently leads on 12 points.

Crystall Ball/Guru status update before we head into the Brownlow, Rising Star and Finals series.

At this stage the maximum amount of points available is 26.

The breakdown is a point for every club you nominated that finishes in the top 8 PLUS another point for every club that finishes in your nominated position (So a Max Total of 16 points)

Then its points for the Coleman Medal - Curnow (5), Lynch (2) and Cameron/Hawkins (1)

The same for last position - North (5), WC (2) and GWS (1)

I reckon we're all s*** given that just nominating North to finish last gets you 5 points.

Leader Board

10 points - Pakenham Saint, Grav

9 Points - LWP, XHazza

8 Points - Bergolht, Enclosed Animal, 11Men1cup, Can Coach

7 Points - Hayes, King Steele, Jwikked, Fehring, Kildonian, BorderBarry, Munga

6 Points - SaintKing23, Godziller, BrutThough, Moirae42, George, True Blue Saint, Saint Bloke

5 Points - Pebblesofsand, Minga, StCicatriz, Cursing Fijian

4 Points - Gringo, Diehard Saints

Reads it at an insane level
whoever finishes last gets their posting privilleges revoked right?

Well its time to unveil the inaugural "Saints Big Footy ITK Giant Footy Brain" and I have to thank the 28 punters who were prepared to put it on the line and have a crack.

Having said that - perhaps I shouldn't have run the comp because it turns out we are as s*** as the experts who last year pretty much universally failed to nominate Melbourne making the 8 let alone winning the GF.

Before announcing the winner, lets just run through a few "highlights"

No one picked the GF winner

No one picked the Brownlow winner

Only 4 people picked North to finish last (keep that in mind given that picking North got you 5 points)

I got 7

So drum roll please while I announce the "winners" who each scored a massive 11 points out of a maximum 37

The winners are

#Grav
#Xhazza
#Pakenhamsaint

OK, lets all get back to talking trade and draft s*** because its clear none of really have much of an idea about the actual footy!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back