Fantasy 2022 - Cutthroat League - Sign Up

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
Could even change it up this year, no divisions, just however many are in, odd numbers or even, like an AFL ladder, maybe play everyone once only, if it's like 15 or 16 people in, or maybe even like an EPL, or hybrid EPL/AFL, where top two teams play in the Championship.

Or...I could keep the format as is, divisions of four teams.

Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
League is activated.

Am waiting for Mercurial and Remon Tea to join the league (email invites sent).
Once all 12 are joined, I will immediately commence the email draft....which is conducted on the site, or on the fleaflicker app.

Same roster requirements and general rules as usual, but this year the league is set to 12 owners, 3 divisions of 4 teams, schedule 14 weeks (2x each of your division rivals, and 1x the rest of the league), playoff format is top 6 (3 div winners and 3 wild cards), playoff schedule is weeks 15-17, so first round bye for the two top seeded teams in first week of playoffs (15).

Remon Tea

All Australian
Jun 2, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur
League is activated.

Am waiting for Mercurial and Remon Tea to join the league (email invites sent).
Once all 12 are joined, I will immediately commence the email draft....which is conducted on the site, or on the fleaflicker app.

Same roster requirements and general rules as usual, but this year the league is set to 12 owners, 3 divisions of 4 teams, schedule 14 weeks (2x each of your division rivals, and 1x the rest of the league), playoff format is top 6 (3 div winners and 3 wild cards), playoff schedule is weeks 15-17, so first round bye for the two top seeded teams in first week of playoffs (15).
I haven't received anything mate. Do you mind resending?

Back