Fantasy 2022 - Cutthroat League - Sign Up

Remove this Banner Ad

Tag didn't work for me. I'm up for it, if there's space.
Ive got the league at 12 with 3 divisions ready to draft. If we can get 3 more people quickly ill have a spot for you.

I hate saying no tho, so if i only have 13 or 14 or 15, id have to figure out a way to schedule it, maybe only 1 division of AFL like standings, or 2 divisions of 6 and 7 etc

Ill give it a few more days to see if i get anyone else who wants to join

I'm in...

Didn't get the tag notification either... only realized when I got the league reactivation email

I can make it work with 13.

one division of 13, play everyone once (12 games), means an extra week to cater for everyone having a bye. A top 6 playoffs over weeks 14-16.

If i had 14 people, better than 13. 13 weeks of h2h games, no byes to accommodate, playoffs weeks 14-17

15 is trickier, cant fit in bye weeks and 6 team playoffs. Would have to be 16 regular season games and say top 4 playoffs over weeks 17-18

16 is next best after 12 to having multiple divisions

Ok i am proceeding with 14 teams, one division, play everyone once (13) but then play your week 7 opponent a second time on week 14 (the last of the NFL bye rounds).

6 teams make playoffs, top 2 get a bye on week 15, championship played on week 17.

What ive also done, a "new" fleaflicker setting, each week you play a h2h game but you also play a second game vs the league median score. If you get a top 7 score in a week, you get an extra win, if you get a bottom 7 score you get an extra loss. This is called a victory points system where often people complain they had a top score but were unlucky playing someone who got a higher score, or those who had a s**t score and pulled a win outta their ass because their opponent had a worse or the worst score.

This method helps balance the standings a little better. So each week you might get 2-0 record, or 1-1, or 0-2.

The draft is officially open.

Please try to get thru your picks quickly, we have 14 players x 14 teams to get thru before the end of august.

If we struggle to get thru and time is running out, id probably end the draft at the last pick of a round and everyone would have to use up their waiver claims to fill out their roster.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hasnt been around since last wednesday. But hasnt responded to email notice from the FF draft for a few days either.

Hopefully hes ok, but if no response by tonight, i will autopick him. Will give him 1-2 days when his next turn comes, then autopick. If still awol pick after that will then seek replacement.

This early on can burn a few days to cover for someone absent/sick/injured, but will come a time when i have to enforce a 24 hr no pick = autopick process. Not yet, we have time. Like a round every 3 days the pace we can go still.

Hasnt been around since last wednesday. But hasnt responded to email notice from the FF draft for a few days either.

Hopefully hes ok, but if no response by tonight, i will autopick him. Will give him 1-2 days when his next turn comes, then autopick. If still awol pick after that will then seek replacement.

This early on can burn a few days to cover for someone absent/sick/injured, but will come a time when i have to enforce a 24 hr no pick = autopick process. Not yet, we have time. Like a round every 3 days the pace we can go still.
Hey guys,
Apologies for holding up the draft have been in the hospital a few days and missed I was up. Should be out by tomorrow will keep an eye on draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back