Maybe Tomorrow

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
bro you're ruthless wtf
Can't stand the little kent, running around in circles waving the ball about then hacking it anywhere. Then the commentators jizz about how clever he is. Just pass it to Jack Macrae you little kent!.

TL;DR - Nope (reckon teams were exploiting him defensively last year, which is why Bevo sent him all over place. Unless he's grown a foot or learnt how to defend over pre-season I can't see that changing)

WaLkEr_ThE_StAr

Ultimate campaigner
May 8, 2004
Where you'd rather be
AFL Club
Carlton
Rory Thompson of the Suns @ $123,900 - hasn't played in about 3 seasons so would be a stretch, but could be a nice harp back to Presti type scoring off the bench! :drunk:

Battlepants

Team Captain
Feb 6, 2019
AFL Club
GWS
Two mid-priced defenders I'm looking at are Daniel Rioli ($336k) and Nick Blakey ($325k)

Rioli's taken over Houli's spot and has already shown a significant uptick in scoring, can't see how he's not a good pick. Blakey looked a lot better when he moved to defence last year. Scoring still wasn't great but he should be filling the role left by Dawson next year so that could change dramatically.

Thoughts?

Northernsoul74

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Two mid-priced defenders I'm looking at are Daniel Rioli ($336k) and Nick Blakey ($325k)

Rioli's taken over Houli's spot and has already shown a significant uptick in scoring, can't see how he's not a good pick. Blakey looked a lot better when he moved to defence last year. Scoring still wasn't great but he should be filling the role left by Dawson next year so that could change dramatically.

Thoughts?
Rioli is very interesting if he keeps the role.

Better Loosen Up

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 2, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Can't stand the little kent, running around in circles waving the ball about then hacking it anywhere. Then the commentators jizz about how clever he is. Just pass it to Jack Macrae you little kent!.

TL;DR - Nope (reckon teams were exploiting him defensively last year, which is why Bevo sent him all over place. Unless he's grown a foot or learnt how to defend over pre-season I can't see that changing)

Dude, your TL;DR was longer than the initial comment...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe Tomorrow

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
The DEF line seems quite tricky and there seem a lot of options.
Lloyd, Crisp, Sicily and Whitfield as premos??
IMO Lloyd and Crisp seem the safest options at this stage.

Sicily and Whitfield riskier and I won't pick both. Whitfield could easily be the best defender this year, and with the DPP is worth the risk for me.

Maybe Tomorrow

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Shitfield is tempting especially with dpp but the blokes just too soft for SuperCoach
He does seem to pick up injuries. Looking at his record he seems to have a good year, then a bad year missing games. 22 games @ 111 would be lovely this year.

He never really got going last year after the kidney problems. Reckon he goes big this year.

1639555326123.png

WaynesWorld19

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ West Adelaide
Hayden Young anyone ?

1639555623411.png

WaynesWorld19

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ‡บ West Adelaide
It really is the crazy season in SC ....we look at all the options

Milera $271K ....can your loyalty be bought at this price ?

1639557572190.png
clapping Austin.gif

Adelaide utility Wayne Milera has returned to full training after missing the 2021 season due to a knee injury.

Milera ruptured his patella tendon during a trial game against Port Adelaide in February and had been in the rehab group since undergoing surgery on his left knee.

The 24-year-old took part in training with the Crowsโ€™ full squad on Wednesday morning as he continued to take positive steps towards recovering from the injury.

Speaking to AFC Media after the session, Milera said his knee was feeling good

Barry Roundhouse

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 16, 2011
AFL Club
Essendon

Thoughts?
At that price, you want them to average minimum 90 points, which probably makes them keepers. awkward keepers. If you dont see them averaging that then they arent worth it.

I wouldn't take the risk

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad