Position 2022 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

FMJ0F5IVgAMd3BX

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely .....and on my radar ....can't bring Cumming in though, till R13 ....every DEF currently is a R12 Bye player
Certainly considering him. If English is playing this week I can do Daicos/Dixon to McComb/Cumming (just) or to Curtis/McDonald with 105k bank. Cumming is better than McDonald but by how much? Think Curtis has better JS than McComb and McDonald will have McKay and Corr to do the heavy lifting so could average 95+ even when Hall returns. Ziebell to forwards is the big plus.

Round 12 is no worry for me but round 13 is. I would prefer McDonald to Whitfield at near even prices. Has Whitfield been cheating on CD? They're not doing him favours with their scoring this year.

This week is doing my head in for trades in for the backline.

Do I go

Doc with no change
Pendles with 25k change
Zorko with 50k change
Dawson with 50k change

Knowing the extra change will mean JDG is a lock to come in next week at F5 after he’s bottomed out. If I go Doc I doubt I’ll get JDG in next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do I go

Doc with no change
Pendles with 25k change
Zorko with 50k change
Dawson with 50k change

Knowing the extra change will mean JDG is a lock to come in next week at F5 after he’s bottomed out. If I go Doc I doubt I’ll get JDG in next week.
Pros and cons on them all, including JDG. 1st bye to factor as well. Dawson would be my pick of the 4, ceilings, floors, consistency, propensity towards injury and age all considered.

Do I go

Doc with no change
Pendles with 25k change
Zorko with 50k change
Dawson with 50k change

Two weeks to get the 60 out of his cycle for JDG, why does it need to be next week?

I'd take Doc/Sinc everyday, defenders points are super valuable this year

people keeping bowey or daicos if they had to pick.

also what do people expect from docherty this weekend and season in general?

Whitfield or Bowey out for Stewart?
Since I am stoned and hyperactive waiting for the footy, I'll do the homework for you:

Bowey, BE 62 ave 857.7, we know he'll return to a lockdown role when Salem comes back, apart from the occasional spell on a wing.

Whitfield, BE 92, ave 80.7, 2nd half last week seductive. We know he can go big, we know his best role is at HB, where he returned to last week. We know, but does the worst coach in the competition know?

I'd chop Bowey, because if LW hits his straps, you'll be a step ahead and look like a genius.

Since I am stoned and hyperactive waiting for the footy, I'll do the homework for you:

Bowey, BE 62 ave 857.7, we know he'll return to a lockdown role when Salem comes back, apart from the occasional spell on a wing.

Whitfield, BE 92, ave 80.7, 2nd half last week seductive. We know he can go big, we know his best role is at HB, where he returned to last week. We know, but does the worst coach in the competition know?

I'd chop Bowey, because if LW hits his straps, you'll be a step ahead and look like a genius.
I agree to get rid of Bowey but few things wrong. He'll never touch the wing or anywhere else, he plays half back. When Salem comes back he'll still remain a distributor but just a lower level, a 175cm player is never a lockdown. But he is a must trade once Salem comes back in around 4 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back