Position 2022 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

FMJ0F5IVgAMd3BX

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any word on whats happening with Hunter Clark. Is he injured? ..l'm hearing that he might get some mid-field time this season..

No, No ....I don't let the slimy, pathetic, insipid performances of players affect future selections ..... oh yeah, of course I do

Angry Steve Martin low res.gif

Hunter-Clark will never enter my team's changerooms again .....he can of course wait outside for the obligatory autographs from my team members

No, No ....I don't let the slimy, pathetic, insipid performances of players affect future selections ..... oh yeah, of course I do

View attachment 1315583

Hunter-Clark will never enter my team's changerooms again .....he can of course wait outside for the obligatory autographs from my team members

Do It GIF

View attachment 1315583

Dont hold back,,,,Tell me what you really think of him...;)

Its hard to keep up these days and the early movers get a masive advantage.
Anyone who picks a starting team with the right set up to tickle CDs chol has an even bigger advantage.

Of course luck and mostly trading come into it but that starting structure is crutial.
Last year was the year to have sh*t truck forwards who actually play defense for the same sh*t truck team carry you to glory.

More seagulls this year I reckon. The hard to find gems will likely be something else this year.
073EB21D-C715-4A5F-85B4-A1E972A77E7A.png

Adelaide star Tom Doedee says the AFL should avoid postponing games as he backs the list sizes at clubs to be able to cope with the challenges of the pandemic in 2022.

But the defender has all but given up hope of lining up alongside Jordan Dawson this season, with the recruit set on a midfield role.

No. 6 draft pick Josh Rachele looks on track for a Round 1 spot with the exciting forward in the stronger blue team during the simulation.

Wayne Milera was also on the blue team and moved well, while gun recruit from Sydney Jordan Dawson was deployed in and around the ball.

Doedee said he expected Dawson to be either on ball or on the wing, saying there was little chance he would join him in defence.

giphy.gif

LOCKED IN!

giphy.gif

I'm not seeing a lot of love for Jack Zeibell in DEF .....strange

Can't see too many starting both him and Hall and it looks like most are going with Hall.

Starting JZ instead of Hall is not the worst idea though since he has produced more than one season of premo scoring and should continue to score well if he continues to take the bulk of the kickouts.

Fun fact: Hall is 4 months older than Ziebell.

Can't see too many starting both him and Hall and it looks like most are going with Hall.

Starting JZ instead of Hall is not the worst idea though since he has produced more than one season of premo scoring and should continue to score well if he continues to take the bulk of the kickouts.

Fun fact: Hall is 4 months older than Ziebell.
Zeibell likely to start the season with a bang, like last year ....except he's more familiar with the role this year

His scoring fell away late last season, with a rumored back complaint ....which affected his season ave

Ziebell was tailing off towards the end of last year. He's also an injury risk that was worth taking last year, not this year imo. Not at $585k.
Wasn't the same said about Hall ? .....Whitfield is the no-go this season

Last 5 seasons, games played .....15, 22, 16, 17, 15

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't the same said about Hall ? .....Whitfield is the no-go this season

Last 5 seasons, games played .....15, 22, 16, 17, 15
Whitfield is a risk no doubt, but one with upside (like Ziebell last year). I don't see any upside to Ziebell this year.

Most of his big scores came before Hall started gulling.

Whitfield is a risk no doubt, but one with upside (like Ziebell last year). I don't see any upside to Ziebell this year.

Most of his big scores came before Hall started gulling.
50% of Hall's disposals were the result of being fed the ball by Zeibell .....how often did we see Zeibell get the ball & pass to Hall in a set play

Last edited:
50% of Hall's disposals was the result of being fed the ball by Zeibell .....how often did we see Zeibell get the ball & pass to Hall in a set play
Not sure what your point is here? His scores dropped when Hall became the main user in defence.

Averaged 29 disposes up to round 8 (when Hall starts to get going) 22 after that. SC scores go from 122 to 98.

Don't do it Wayno, he's not the POD you are looking for ;)

Not sure what your point is here? His scores dropped when Hall became the main user in defence.

Averaged 29 disposes up to round 8 (when Hall starts to get going) 22 after that. SC scores go from 122 to 98.

Don't do it Wayno, he's not the POD you are looking for ;)
39Tk.gif

The assumption being made is Hall will continue to be allowed to run free like an unregistered dog ......I think Clubs will pay him closer attention this season .....I'm going for Zeibell the intercept marking QB

Last edited:
The assumption being made is Hall will continue to be allowed to run free like an unregistered dog ......I think Clubs will pay him closer attention this season .....I'm going for Zeibell the intercept marking QB

Halls best game of the year was vs the Matt De Boer tag. Yes, he tagged him all game.

mdb.JPG

Remove this Banner Ad

Back