Position 2022 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

FMJ0F5IVgAMd3BX

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else bypassing Buku and opting for Cleary?

Had 7 marks on the weekend, only query is his ability to hold his spot - but Dogs aren't exactly gifted for healthy KPD at the moment, and is a big deficiency in recent weeks.
I need 2 rookie defender down grades over the next 2 weeks.
If I only needed one I would be doing what you are.
Pretty sure I am going Thompson and Cleary.
I have 3 dogs premos as of this week and really want Cleary so I will skip Buku.
I think Thompson has the best JS of the lot and if he gets injured he becomes a great defender loop with all of GC's late games.
Buku would be a s**t loop next to Cleary as they play the same game each week.

I need 2 rookie defender down grades over the next 2 weeks.
If I only needed one I would be doing what you are.
Pretty sure I am going Thompson and Cleary.
I have 3 dogs premos as of this week and really want Cleary so I will skip Buku.
I think Thompson has the best JS of the lot and if he gets injured he becomes a great defender loop with all of GC's late games.
Buku would be a s**t loop next to Cleary as they play the same game each week.

Very sound thinking! Thompson is the new age perma-bench Prestigiacomo, but a warm body across the byes nonetheless. :thumbsu:

Very sound thinking! Thompson is the new age perma-bench Prestigiacomo, but a warm body across the byes nonetheless. :thumbsu:
100%
Sit at d7 all year and score me 40.
IDC. it is better than a donut. Plays both hard weeks for me during the byes then never again hopefully.

Had 7 marks on the weekend, only query is his ability to hold his spot - but Dogs aren't exactly gifted for healthy KPD at the moment, and is a big deficiency in recent weeks.

I am but only because I've got more important trades to do elsewhere. Hopefully Cleary can hold his spot.

Bevo did remark on Khamis' flexibility at both ends of the grounds, if that means anything and Bruce is out for at least another month. Cleary, I guess, is O'Brien's proxy, unless he shows he isn't capable. Schache seems out of it, at least until they play Melbourne and he tags Langdon again.

You keeping Rioli as D8/F8? I'll try and do this if I can work it.
For a while at least.
I will have all rookies off field r13.
Then I will look at rioli, butters and cogs.
1 rookie down, 2 of them up r14 most likely.

Who to play at D6 this week kenties?

Daicos
McCartin
De Koning
i don't like to do rookies travelling to Perth.
I think Geelong win pretty easily vs Port at the catery. Not much ball for SDK.
Carlton vs Sydney should be close plenty of ball in defence for Paddy.
Paddy for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sinclair, haven't watched him at all this season but keeps pumping out the good scores.

He's a half back flanker yeah? Steele out have any impact on his role?

Thanks legends :cool:

Sinclair, haven't watched him at all this season but keeps pumping out the good scores.

He's a half back flanker yeah? Steele out have any impact on his role?

Thanks legends :cool:
HB rotating thru the midfield .....some chance Steele out impacts Sinclair ...he steps up a rung in Steele's absence, and his ave increase is due to the extra Mid minutes

Will Day playing Midfield now. Gone 93 and 92 last two weeks starting to get some more mid time without actually playing that well. I think Mitchell sees him as their midfield point of difference so think he stays there. Anybody got CBA's for last two weeks?

Think I'll pull the trigger as a straight swap for Bowey, then 140k in the bank to upgrade Daicos with one trade. 2 if Cleary remains.

Would give me a back 6 of:

Sicily, Hewett (in this week), Short, Sinclair, Pendlebury, Day (this week). With SDK and Pmac still mooing. Pretty cool backline imo, very different

Will Day playing Midfield now. Gone 93 and 92 last two weeks starting to get some more mid time without actually playing that well. I think Mitchell sees him as their midfield point of difference so think he stays there. Anybody got CBA's for last two weeks?

Think I'll pull the trigger as a straight swap for Bowey, then 140k in the bank to upgrade Daicos with one trade. 2 if Cleary remains.

Would give me a back 6 of:

Sicily, Hewett (in this week), Short, Sinclair, Pendlebury, Day (this week). With SDK and Pmac still mooing. Pretty cool backline imo, very different
Interesting, he had 34% CBA’s last week but none before that. Tom Mitchell back in surely impacts this, he seemed to directly get his CBA’s. I was having a look at him but at 400k it’s too much for a speculative pick at this time of the season. Plus just going off training with the mid group isn’t much to go off.

A lot of people are going to be completing their teams during the bye rounds so personally I would rather just spend the 150k and get a top 6 premium. I can’t see him making that much money. Maybe he gets up to 450k max?

If this was earlier in the season I would have a look at it as it’s pretty similar to my Rozee trade. I reckon you could wait at least this week before jumping on.

Interesting, he had 34% CBA’s last week but none before that. Tom Mitchell back in surely impacts this, he seemed to directly get his CBA’s. I was having a look at him but at 400k it’s too much for a speculative pick at this time of the season. Plus just going off training with the mid group isn’t much to go off.

A lot of people are going to be completing their teams during the bye rounds so personally I would rather just spend the 150k and get a top 6 premium. I can’t see him making that much money. Maybe he gets up to 450k max?

If this was earlier in the season I would have a look at it as it’s pretty similar to my Rozee trade. I reckon you could wait at least this week before jumping on.
Worpel dropped and JOM playing forward, role is there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back