Position 2022 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

FMJ0F5IVgAMd3BX

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That can’t be right surely? According to the constant bleatings of non-Sicily owners he only gets 8-9 cheap touches a game and only scores high due to KOTD from CD?
This is all true !....just remember, this lovely pic was put out by the HAWKS

Unless it never comes down to the backline...
It always does. Teams always get inside 50s, the s**t teams just lob it in and hope for the best. Easy pick-offs for Stewart.

I don't own him, and I'm not bringing him in this week, so I hope he scores 70 lol. But I just can't see it.

What are peoples thoughts on trading Stewart in this week? West coast this week so his BE is in reach then will drop maybe 40-50k week after??? to me i'd rather lock in the points now considering he'd be in next week not this week and the big drop is the week after
If you can afford him now, no point waiting.

If saving the $50k improves your team more maybe wait a week.

I feel the same about Zorko.

Don't mind Sicily though for some reason.
Yes, I feel the same about Zorko .....he's never been on my list of considerations, over the years

The big thing about the Sisco kid for me this year is that the flog factor's really been toned down.

Seems like less of a kent.

Has matured and evidently he's seen as a leader in the team this year.

The fact that I started him at D3 for 440k or whatever doesn't hurt :moustache:

That can’t be right surely? According to the constant bleatings of non-Sicily owners he only gets 8-9 cheap touches a game and only scores high due to KOTD from CD?

Tell me the last intercept player like Sicily to have averaged 117.

That's right, you can't find anybody to name because it doesn't happen LOL, he's easily 10 points over his true avg.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tell me the last intercept player like Sicily to have averaged 117.

That's right, you can't find anybody to name because it doesn't happen LOL, he's easily 10 points over his true avg.
Himmelberg .....the new, improved Sicily ....with a better haircut

1655284179641.png

Can't have Sicily in my side .....don't know why ....just can't
I can understand that, i'm the same with Swans, and Bombers.....and Eagles...and Shinboners as well. But the other 14 teams i'm fine with, apart from Tiges.. I think that's it,.. and Port, with exceptions for Short and unfortunately the recent addition of Butters, and luckily this year I ignored my aversion to Sicily.

Sooner they take out 4 points for a kick in the better.

Sicily has had 43 play on from 46 kick ins, that's 172 free points.

That's 13ppg. Take that away and he's at a respectable 104ppg.

Kick in rules have ruined the game lmfao

That’s also assuming he hasn’t turned some of those kick ins over.. which he definitely has.

Or just pick guys who take kick ins? Plus he’s only taking 3.5 per game.

Stewart in comparison has 13 less kick ins, Doc and Sinclair 16 less kick ins.

That's between 4-6 points better off Sic is per week from being a vulture.
Doc and Sinclair play in better teams, so probably less kick in's. Switch them around and the averages are probably the same.

Maybe they should split the difference and count a kick in as a short kick no matter how far it goes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back