Position 2022 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

FMJ0F5IVgAMd3BX

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's the best defender in the league, one of the best SC players.

Just wants the footy in his hands, an elite user if he actually knew how to finish around the goals again he'd be kicking goals aswell as being the best defender at intercepting and rebounding the ball, while also being a very good one on one defender and often out muscling blokes double his size. Josh Gibson esque, probably gonna end up better overall tbh.

Tell me the last intercept player like Sicily to have averaged 117.

That's right, you can't find anybody to name because it doesn't happen LOL, he's easily 10 points over his true avg.
He does everything.

He gets footy like Stewart with chip stuff because they want him to have it, hell he could have more if he took more kick ins.

He intercepts the best in the league and pretty sure he's no1 for rebounding it also. High metres gained, good kick and his ability one on one has gone to another level which then just about doubles intercept marks as they're usually contested.

I have just enough in the bank to do Stewart > Sicily.

But * that, KOTD hack can stay out of my team. A hill I'm prepared to die on.

Taking the punt on Hall to match him for 90k less, will be sending gifts to the hamstring gods every week.

I have just enough in the bank to do Stewart > Sicily.

But * that, KOTD hack can stay out of my team. A hill I'm prepared to die on.

Taking the punt on Hall to match him for 90k less, will be sending gifts to the hamstring gods every week.
No point getting Sicily now. You've already died on that hill.

Hardwick also clarified the role of Jayden Short (AF $801k SC $498k D/M) when Trent Cotchin and Dion Prestia return. He said: “Yeah I think he’ll stay (in the midfield when Prestia and Cotchin return), he’s been a positive for us.”

Daicos got every chance to be a D6 keeper. His scoring will improve as the year goes on. If you can afford to hold him in the first 10 weeks (as in, you can cull another cow and hold onto him), he could go 90+ in the 2nd half of the year as he settles into a role and his tank builds.

I reckon DEF/MID Daicos could end up as your D6 or D7/M9 swing if you can afford to hold him. His average might show 75, but if he goes 95+ in the 2nd half of the year, you're laughing.

Oliver averaged 90 in his last 3 of his 1st season
Greene averaged 107 in his last 11 of his 1st season
Bont averaged 92 in his last 11 of his 1st season
I'm sure there's other examples of scoring improving as the season goes on

All I'm saying is I will try to keep Daicos for as long as possible. If others trade him out as soon as he hits $400k, great, good result, I might do it too, but I think he'll end the year scoring very well. Can't wait to start him next season in my backline!
Freak. He'll be the best player in the comp in a couple years

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No he won't settle down mate:thumbsu:
Yeah nah yeah. GAJ reincarnated. He'll win a Brownlow when his body fills and he moves into the midfield.

I'm living in the hope that he'll get the standard Crows Round 23 sympathy game and knock out a 100 to drag me to a league win as a reward for holding his unfit arse the entire year.
hug.gif

How many first year rookies have been keepers?
History doesn't matter when you got the second coming of Jesus

The kid will be GAJ 2.0 in a few years when he's ready for the midfield

Remove this Banner Ad

Back