Position 2022 Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

FMJ0F5IVgAMd3BX

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I traded Daicos to Sinclair in round 11. At that point he had scored one hundred, his BE was 88 and he hadn’t scored above 80 since round 4 and his last two were 69 and 65. He scored 59 that week. I thought worst case scenario Daicos would rally and average 90, in which case I’d still be 20ppg up with Sinclair.

Without hindsight that’s a good move.

I traded Daicos to Sinclair in round 11. At that point he had scored one hundred, his BE was 88 and he hadn’t scored above 80 since round 4 and his last two were 69 and 65. He scored 59 that week. I thought worst case scenario Daicos would rally and average 90, in which case I’d still be 20ppg up with Sinclair.

Without hindsight that’s a good move.
Traded Sir Lord Naicos for the languid Pom at the end of RD 11.

Naicos

DE97806F-0A5A-4575-BC7E-804504A49B2E.jpeg

The other kent.

C1CEC2B3-5875-482B-901C-D16DDBFAF045.jpeg

99BE00A2-60DD-4B01-A8C7-CA586C2E8DDC.gif

That hurts 😢
That’ll learn me for trying to “upgrade” my team.

If Naicos has a similar role next season he pretty much picks himself.

Hoping he has a few absolute stinkers to bring that overall average down, thus making him a bit juicier dollars-wise next year.

Hoping he has a few absolute stinkers to bring that overall average down, thus making him a bit juicier dollars-wise next year.
alf punch2.gif

5 more BOG and he is in Brownlow contention, so you can take a long walk off a very short pier, sirrah!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back