MVP 2022 Doig Medal Count - Sat 01/10 @ 1830 AWST

Remove this Banner Ad

Scared Baby GIF

You hardly know yourself at 17 and are just figuring out life. Why would you commit to anyone long term at that age?
They’re not married though right? If they find that they drift apart because they’re no longer compatible then so be it.

Being in a committed long term relationship at 21 doesn’t mean they are forced to stay in it.

And it is possible to meet your spouse at that age. One of my best mates married his high school girlfriend, still going strong 30+ years later

Surely, if any rating system has validity in the AFL, it's the club award voting.

It's pretty hard to argue against votes cast each week according to how players have fulfilled the tasks assigned to them, by the people who watch it the closest and have the most detail.
Couldn’t agree more.
At the end of the day we are all just nuffies here on Bigfooty compared to the people scoring the Doig medal.
If the coaches think that Griffin Logue was the third best player in the club this season after 18 rounds, who are we to argue?
It would be different if it was some tosser journo from Melbourne ranking these players but it’s the guys that work with them closely every day.

It sucks how we are going to lose Serong because of his gf
Probably already fielding recruitment calls this morning after that speech. 😬

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still want to know if everyone is losing their minds simply bc he said his gf made sacrifices or if there was something else of substance

Jumping at shadows after a passionate speech. Serong is no different to Brayshaw. Both will have long purple careers (remember you heard it here first 😉)

The bloke is already signed for 2023 is he not? No need to rush an extension
We said the same thing about Cerra at the end of 2020.

LOL. Jumping at shadows.

After the trade period the club will have more knowledge of where the $ are at.
Expect a decent wheelbarrow of cash to be rolled up to Serong’s house.

This guy ain’t going anywhere.

Like I said before, Brayshaw signed his big contract in December when he was at the same point in his career. Wait till after trade period before him not being signed starts to become worrying.

Thats not that far away

Like I said before, Brayshaw signed his big contract in December when he was at the same point in his career. Wait till after trade period before him not being signed starts to become worrying.
Hopefully you are right. I’d be keen to see it done before the end of 2022. If it drifts into next year, that’s a big red flag.
Any extension will be between 2 and 4 years. 4 yeas brings him to free agency. That’s the ideal scenario, and what Young and Brayshaw signed.
Even if we locked him in for 2 more beyond next year that’s still end of 2025 and wouldn’t be a bad result

Remove this Banner Ad

Back