List Mgmt. 2022 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals: Kinnear & Dalrymple - we march to no drum but our own!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Has it been confirmed we're into Jefferson?
Their is plenty Talls available after 40

We just might not be into them

It’s not that their are no talls in the draft

It’s just that many have not developed to the level KB wants

So from that angle if we trade our 2 first rounders

We will still draft 3 in ND - with our late picks we might take a developing Ruck/Tall

Pity we missed Essendons Nik Cox

And their is nothing like him this year

Only Ed Allen has similiar scope and potential

Ed Allen becoming a swan won’t surprise me

He could be that big wing / midfielder/ two way runner he have lacked since Goodes / O”keefe

Goodes / Ed about same size and seem athletically very similiar

These players are so hard to find

Essendon found a gem in Nik Cox

It will be interesting to see if they can maximise his use

Pity we missed Essendons Nik Cox

And their is nothing like him this year

Only Ed Allen has similiar scope and potential

Ed Allen becoming a swan won’t surprise me

He could be that big wing / midfielder/ two way runner he have lacked since Goodes / O”keefe

Goodes / Ed about same size and seem athletically very similiar

These players are so hard to find

Essendon found a gem in Nik Cox

It will be interesting to see if they can maximise his use
I also mentioned being a fan of knobel late in the draft

KB mentioned him as an example in yesterdays interview

U can’t train or teach size

The AFL has invited 13 of the top prospects to Monday night’s first round at Marvel Stadium, with a handful of notable snubs.
Notably they are the 13 players predicted to go in the top 13 in Fox Footy’s Phantom Draft.

The consensus top four - Aaron Cadman, Will Ashcroft, George Wardlaw and Harry Sheezel - got the nod, along with Victorians Bailey Humphrey, Cameron Mackenzie, Elijah Tsatas, Jhye Clark and Oliver Hollands.
South Australian top-five bolter Mattaes Phillipou will be there in person, as will West Australian pair Reuben Ginbey and Jedd Busslinger, plus Jaspa Fletcher, the second Lions father-son prospect expected to go early after Ashcroft.

The most notable absentees are WA’s Ed Allan, the son of ex-Docker and Hawk Ben, plus Victorian key forward Matt Jefferson and the highly-rated but potential slider Elijah Hewett.

Also no Weddle , who as I mentioned a couple of pages ago, apparently thinks he is off to the Swans.

Has it been confirmed we're into Jefferson?
I think it's more that we're still trying to get up the board, but wouldn't be likely to get Humphrey who we're clearly into. So we're wondering who we might still really want to get. As the club have stated there's about 7 we really rate, and another 10, before we think it plateaus. And then there's some who've heard Kinnear saying KPF is more important than KPD, so the end result is we might be into Jefferson who will probably go 10-14 and we might want to move up a bit to lock him in.

I think it's more that we're still trying to get up the board, but wouldn't be likely to get Humphrey who we're clearly into. So we're wondering who we might still really want to get. As the club have stated there's about 7 we really rate, and another 10, before we think it plateaus. And then there's some who've heard Kinnear saying KPF is more important than KPD, so the end result is we might be into Jefferson who will probably go 10-14 and we might want to move up a bit to lock him in.

This isn't something a few people overheard in a hallway a few weeks ago, or someone who heard from Beatson's dentist. Beatson said it himself yesterday in an interview. It is in the AFL website right now

This isn't something a few people overheard in a hallway a few weeks ago, or someone who heard from Beatson's dentist. Beatson said it himself yesterday in an interview. It is in the AFL website right now
Yeah I know it's something that happened, I just didn't hear it myself and it's probably why some are now thinking about Jefferson.

Hey everyone.

Just wondering if you think the team would be open to a trade something like this with WCE

WCE Give: 26/20 & Future Second (Going on this years ladder position it’s pick 20)

Swans Give: 14/17
Funnily enough I was looking at your picks yesterday and thinking the same trade... in the end I think the draft risk sits too high on our side. I don't have huge hopes for you next year but any bounce puts us in a losing position

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey everyone.

Just wondering if you think the team would be open to a trade something like this with WCE

WCE Give: 26/20 & Future Second (Going on this years ladder position it’s pick 20)

Swans Give: 14/17

Hard pass.

Downgrades all round and F2 likely be eaten up by a bid next year.

Rough time they will get to our picks?

Can’t be bothered with al bull s**t before it

They crap on and drag it

9pm at the earliest. It won’t start till 7:45 and it’s usually 10 mins per pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back