List Mgmt. 2022 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals: Kinnear & Dalrymple - we march to no drum but our own!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If by local, you mean Wagga. I would be interested to hear where your 'local' shops are?
Local in a footy sense. I think there’s a benefit in NSW towns having “their boys” playing with Sydney. Wagga probably isn’t the greatest example of that as they’re footy mad anyway but as a general rule, all other things being equal, I’d like to hang on to nsw products.

Want isn’t the right word but Melican and Ronke have probably hit their ceilings with us and have some currency. I’d be asking for future picks.

Actually if there’s a player I “want” gone it’s Ladhams. I may grow to love him but right now I’m still livid.

True just wonder if sometimes people would think ok trade Florent, rowbottom, Jmac, people with currency.

Ladhams is an interesting one, lets hope this season makes him pull his head in, he has talent

The don't think Francis is guaranteed game time

hopefully not in a way, but maybe he changes Rampes role, which changes blakeys role etc

or he is backup, who knows, just dont sell the farm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not a gamble. It's the equivalent of picking something up on verge collection and putting it at the back of the shed

Sometimes the s**t in the shed is handy

eg mother in laws birthday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back