Rumour 2022 Draft Rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Consider posting your hypothetical Pick swaps, or opinions on what's fair, in the linked thread instead! That way, you can discuss in the proper space and this thread can remain more on topic

rumour (n)​

1. information, often a mixture of truth and untruth, passed around verbally
  2. gossip or hearsay

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Blues

Latest is if someone like a Phillipou or Clark doesn't slip it's between Hollands & Allan.

We tried to get a Top 7 pick but no luck. Sellers market

Still strong hope to get another pick between 15-20. Some I have spoken with believe it's probable over possible. If we do it will be best availble with Pick 29 more a needs if kept. We are keen on Ethan Phillips

Latest is if someone like a Phillipou or Clark doesn't slip it's between Hollands & Allan.

Still strong hope to get another pick between 15-20. Some I have spoken with believe it's probable over possible. If we do it will be best availble with Pick 29 more a needs if kept. We are keen on Ethan Phillips

Think we will look to move down to Sydney’s picks but there must be a suitable player available for them at 10. Hollands is a safe pick who will be available and suits our needs otherwise.

Got to love low quality rumours like WCE wanting to trade up, St Kilda panicking they won't get McKenzie

I can see 0 trades happening and we get a vanilla first night

Leave phillips for pick 58 thanks.

I'm still expecting Adelaide to try hard to trade up, using their future first, to pick up a certain South Australian I believe, but have zero evidence with which to make an accusation that matters for legal purposes, is Wingarding.

Wingardium drafioSA

No one will sell them a top 5 pick to get phillipou imo.

Thanks Soapy. Any idea who Blues like in teens if we get Swans pick /s? Hotton? Hayes? Hewett?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks Soapy. Any idea who Blues like in teens if we get Swans pick /s? Hotton? Hayes? Hewett?

Hard to narrow down. I am told it's best available over needs. If Allan slips through we are very keen and considering him at 10. Hewett Cowan Hotton all names we have spoken to a couple of times recently but I have no idea who we will pick. Kaleb Smith is a name mentioned a few times by Blues people that I haven't seen in Phantoms

I'd be shocked if none of Swans' or Giants' picks move tonight.

Yep our recruiter basically said that we are moving 14 in some way shape or form it's just a matter of which offer we like the most. Gut feel says we keep one, flip one to next year

10 + F2 (30?) > 14 + 17 seems fair if there is a player Sydney desperately want at 10.

Can’t trade F1 without getting F3 back.

Yeah that seems pretty fair. We'd angle for the F1 though, but I don't hate the deal which says that's probably fair

Yep our recruiter basically said that we are moving 14 in some way shape or form it's just a matter of which offer we like the most. Gut feel says we keep one, flip one to next year

Nice. I know we have spoken with Swans and are keen. GWS are also an option as are Essendon.

Be interesting to see the deals offered as I'm told we will need to pay "overs" so I expect an F1 with something back as realistic option

Hard to narrow down. I am told it's best available over needs. If Allan slips through we are very keen and considering him at 10. Hewett Cowan Hotton all names we have spoken to a couple of times recently but I have no idea who we will pick. Kaleb Smith is a name mentioned a few times by Blues people that I haven't seen in Phantoms
Konstanty 👀

Nice. I know we have spoken with Swans and are keen. GWS are also an option as are Essendon.

Be interesting to see the deals offered as I'm told we will need to pay "overs" so I expect an F1 with something back as realistic option

Think a F3rd comes back or a second. We tend to trade fairly anyway both sides will be happy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back