List Mgmt. 2022 Draft Thread aka: Father Son watch.

Remove this Banner Ad

mattsmob

Club Legend
Feb 14, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
OKC Thunder
Sounds like Brain is quite the athlete. Maybe a well timed injury just before the combine might help him to slide to one of our picks
Might be wrong but I thought Brain was an under-ager, in next years draft.

Tom14

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 13, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
From Robbo's piece on Norf today:

One player manager said North desperately needed a priority pick.

He believed Will Ashcroft would nominate Brisbane, and North could then swoop on the Oakleigh Chargers boys, George Wardlaw and Elijah Tsatas, two good mates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

briztoon

Wannabe Draft Nuffie
Nov 28, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
NUFC, Philadelphia 76'ers
Worth having a quick look at the Academy thread.

M Malice

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Garry Lyon talking to Cal Twomey today on SEN told the story of an x AFL player who regularly goes to a gym and spotted this young guy in there 3-4 days a week doing weights and was so impressed with his physique and work ethic, went up to him and had a chat and found out it was Will Ashcroft.

Twomey said Ashcroft is a gun and really is setting an example for all draftees when it comes being meticulous with preparation, has kept a diary re his footy since he was 13, right up there with Nick Daicos, Sam Walsh and Hugh McCluggage, Lions in a great position to take him.

M Malice

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
These young bastards having pre teen children make this grandfather of 3, 2 being teenagers(1 with a drivers license:eek:) feel very old and cranky.:shoutyoldman:

dlanod

Sep 14, 2006
Sydney
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
GWS; CCMariners; NQCowboys; Ravens
My son scored his second accidental own-goal in under 7 soccer last week, then got his foot stuck in a wire fence afterwards. I'm really not sure how much longer the Lions Academy can ignore him.
My daughter got hit in the face three times in about 30 minutes at Auskick last weekend.

The Swans recruiter was chasing her as she came off the field after seeing her eye for the ball... just a natural ball magnet...

Nathan Barley

Club Legend
May 3, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
My daughter got hit in the face three times in about 30 minutes at Auskick last weekend.

The Swans recruiter was chasing her as she came off the field after seeing her eye for the ball... just a natural ball magnet...

Happens to the best of us

3000.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad