List Mgmt. 2024 Father Son watch MKIII. Operation Ashcroft jnr. Featuring various academy boys.

Remove this Banner Ad

mattsmob

Club Legend
Feb 14, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
OKC Thunder
Sounds like Brain is quite the athlete. Maybe a well timed injury just before the combine might help him to slide to one of our picks
Might be wrong but I thought Brain was an under-ager, in next years draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worth having a quick look at the Academy thread.

Very rare that the academy thread isn't just somebody whinging that their son didn't get picked in the squad.

Let's cherish this moment.

Very rare that the academy thread isn't just somebody whinging that their son didn't get picked in the squad.

Let's cherish this moment.
briztoon's kid isn't old enough yet. ;)

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
Garry Lyon talking to Cal Twomey today on SEN told the story of an x AFL player who regularly goes to a gym and spotted this young guy in there 3-4 days a week doing weights and was so impressed with his physique and work ethic, went up to him and had a chat and found out it was Will Ashcroft.

Twomey said Ashcroft is a gun and really is setting an example for all draftees when it comes being meticulous with preparation, has kept a diary re his footy since he was 13, right up there with Nick Daicos, Sam Walsh and Hugh McCluggage, Lions in a great position to take him.

May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
My son scored his second accidental own-goal in under 7 soccer last week, then got his foot stuck in a wire fence afterwards. I'm really not sure how much longer the Lions Academy can ignore him.

My son scored his second accidental own-goal in under 7 soccer last week, then got his foot stuck in a wire fence afterwards. I'm really not sure how much longer the Lions Academy can ignore him.
My daughter got hit in the face three times in about 30 minutes at Auskick last weekend.

The Swans recruiter was chasing her as she came off the field after seeing her eye for the ball... just a natural ball magnet...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back