List Mgmt. 2022 Draft Thread - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

someone has to

Knightmare is trying to claim he's a potential pick 1. Twomey at 9 though so there is always a chance. There is going to be some good talent to pick from where we land regardless.

Not what I hear. Collingwood happy to see the back of him.
Unfortunate.

I think he's a probably a dickhead but still plenty of talent there.

So did Freezer at VFL level ,,, means nothing at times

True, but he didn't get a chance to prove he could play. Taylor is a depth player at Sydney and obviously just slightly off the pace.

True, but he didn't get a chance to prove he could play. Taylor is a depth player at Sydney and obviously just slightly off the pace.
Freezer had his chance , if he was so good why did no one else pick him up

we did basically sell all our draft picks for two years after we grabbed king in 2018. In saying that Sharman was robbed a nom last year and both windy and Mitch have deserved them for games this year. Just unlucky On timing
If Windy was playing for Collingwood, Carlton, Richmond, Essendon or Melbourne and had beaten Kelly , plus the great footage of him grabbing it out of the middle and streaming forward, he would have been a shoe in for a nomination.

Freezer had his chance , if he was so good why did no one else pick him up

I'd say his body was his big issue and then by the time he got back to playing quality VFL he was already an older player. Still very few players ever get a second chance if they blew a chance as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Windy, and Michito/Naz to a lesser extent, have been a breath of fresh air in terms of first years hitting the ground running, and would be bloody keen to nail our first pick in this draft for a similar outcome next year too. A real positive out of the ultimately underwhelming season we’ve had
Totally.
Draft a couple more ready-to-play kids. None of this project player rubbish.
Im sick and tired of waiting.

in summary

Let’s do it - trade NWM and Brad hill both soft as butter

Go to the draft with picks
7,10, 19 & 28

Owens and winghanger and some exciting kids in the midfield

Out
Ryder
Hanners
Jones
Geary
Joyce
Kent

All other hangeronerers

Have been impressed multiple times at his willingness to put himself in harms way. Early days but he looks like he could be anything. Want to keep if possible.
100%

You're wrong on NWM , he will be a very good player
Just not at our club it appears.
We’d better get something decent for him. Luckily both Port and Adelaide should have picks in the region of what we need to get for him.

If he wants to go, ( Id rather he stays) I’d let him go now and get an extra pick now, rather than giving him another year of development and with the risk of injury or something.

in summary

Let’s do it - trade NWM and Brad hill both soft as butter

Go to the draft with picks
7,10, 19 & 28

Owens and winghanger and some exciting kids in the midfield

Out
Ryder
Hanners
Jones
Geary
Joyce
Kent

All other hangeronerers

Couple i don't agree with, but i do like the whole get rid of the hangeronerers theme!

I rate him as pick 7
But if doesn’t want to be a saint
Time to move him on
That’s different then saying he is as soft as butter
19 year old boy can’t be easy for him moving away from family, hopefully the club is working with him and his family so he stays for a few more year’s

That’s different then saying he is as soft as butter
19 year old boy can’t be easy for him moving away from family, hopefully the club is working with him and his family so he stays for a few more year’s
He ain’t no Owens
Playing him and hill in same side makes us look very light in for physical pressure.

And we need young guys who can be leaders and want to be stkilda through and through
Not hoping they want to stay every time their contract is up.

Move him on and get pick 7

He ain’t no Owens
Playing him and hill in same side makes us look very light in for physical pressure.

And we need young guys who can be leaders and want to be stkilda through and through
Not hoping they want to stay every time their contract is up.

Move him on and get pick 7
He’s played 16 games lol, very harsh on him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back