List Mgmt. 2022 Draft Thread - Part I

Remove this Banner Ad

Ashcroft
Wardlaw
Sheezel
Cadman
Tsatas
Clark

Will likely be the top 6… then it gets interesting…

Busslinger
Jefferson
Hewett
McKenzie
Hustwaite
Phillipou
Humphrey
Hollands

Is the next group… we’ll get one of them.

My “want” ranking would be;

1. McKenzie
2. Phillipou
3. Humphrey
4. Hewett
5. Hollands
6. Busslinger
7. Jefferson
8. Hustwaite
I’m nearly certain that Mackenzie will be gone before our pick. But excluding the top 6 my preference would be

1-Mackenzie
2-Humphrey
3-hotton
4-Hollands
5-Jefferson
6-phillipou
7-hewett
8-busslinger
9-ginbey
10-husthwaite

Gee cadman would be the perfect foil for king. Would complement each other perfectly. Leads hard and gets back to goal, but will be sure to draw a good defender. In dreamland if I had the pick of the top 6 it would look something like this:

1-cadman
2-Ashcroft
3-wardlaw
4-Clark
5-tstas
6-sheezel

I reckon sheezel will be a tease at next level like a fantasia. Tsatas looks high production and runs hard but not sure about his damage. Clark is as safe as bet as you can get. Screams future captain. Wardlaws only query is his soft tissue injuries. But for us right now, and we had pick 1, cadman would be my man

Gee cadman would be the perfect foil for king. Would complement each other perfectly. Leads hard and gets back to goal, but will be sure to draw a good defender. In dreamland if I had the pick of the top 6 it would look something like this:

1-cadman
2-Ashcroft
3-wardlaw
4-Clark
5-tstas
6-sheezel

I reckon sheezel will be a tease at next level like a fantasia. Tsatas looks high production and runs hard but not sure about his damage. Clark is as safe as bet as you can get. Screams future captain. Wardlaws only query is his soft tissue injuries. But for us right now, and we had pick 1, cadman would be my man

Cadman would be great. Looks a super talent.

You'd think that Philipou goes with Ports pick. Which leaves one of McKenzie Humphrey Busslinger or Hotton in that order of preference

On SM-G977B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Port won’t have a pick it JHF gets there…

What a little prick. Jamie Cripps 2.0.

I got no issue with players looking after themselves and what's important to them. North will get compensated and Horne Francis will live the life he wants.
Nup. **** ‘im.

It's his goal conversion that's a bit ordinary. His field kicking looks pretty solid. If you go and watch the match highlights packages of the best players this year there are some shocking field kicks. Jhye Clark looks like he didn't hit a target by foot all day in one of them.

He's De Goey like. He has that power and impact. To me if we thought we were a JDG off a premiership he's the guy you get. He's kicked 4.3 and got 31 possessions. He's a weapon and from Moe so will be as tough old leather.
I’ve watched his field kicking and it’s god awful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spoke to Busslinger’s sister’s partner last night, because I’m super connected, apparently he’s taking himself and training/preparation very seriously. No junk food, beers etc whatsoever.
Was tossing up between cricket and footy but footy won out.
Cousins with Darren Glass and family tough as nails apparently so he wouldn’t be a marshmallow.
Last person to say that was Bailey ‘Nose Beers’ Smith

I think it’s Mitch Owens level. And the question would you have given up pick 9 on Mitch Owens last year.
There’s a bit of a false equivalency there though… fact is, it’s not last year, so who knows!

There’s a bit of a false equivalency there though… fact is, it’s not last year, so who knows!
thats true, I do think though that with Owens already there, it seems a like poor risk management to take Humphrey as another iffy kicking midfielder. Considering how much we've all spoken about our crap skills. Also let me say this I am not constantly trying to pot the kid. I just think the kicking is such an integral aspect to footy and our team has enough iffy kicks. There is one side of me that thinks he could be the next Degoey and the other that thinks he could be Nathan Wright. I do think his forward craft/leading patterns are elite and he manages to get separation very easily.

Just for curisoty purposes my top enigmas this draft
are

1. Humprhey
2. Charlie Clark
3. Blake Drury
4. Elijah Tstatas

thats true, I do think though that with Owens already there, it seems a like poor risk management to take Humphrey as another iffy kicking midfielder. Considering how much we've all spoken about our crap skills. Also let me say this I am not constantly trying to pot the kid. I just think the kicking is such an integral aspect to footy and our team has enough iffy kicks. There is one side of me that thinks he could be the next Degoey and the other that thinks he could be Nathan Wright. I do think his forward craft/leading patterns are elite and he manages to get separation very easily.

Just for curisoty purposes my top enigmas this draft
are

1. Humprhey
2. Charlie Clark
3. Blake Drury
4. Elijah Tstatas
I’m awfully intrigued by Clark…

C681231E-4526-4BC9-B309-6CDC942CFF0D.jpeg

McKenzie, Jefferson, Hollands, Binns, Ginbey, Hotton, and Busslinger all in.

No Phillipou, Humphrey, (other) Clark, Hustwaite, or Hewett.

… or Tsatas

View attachment 1525071

McKenzie, Jefferson, Hollands, Binns, Ginbey, Hotton, and Busslinger all in.

No Phillipou, Humphrey, (other) Clark, Hustwaite, or Hewett.

… or Tsatas

Thank you for posting man this as I was keen to see it.
Very surprised no Tsatas!

Probably my favoured 'wants' —Phillipou, Hewett and Humphrey didn't make it.
I must not have been watching closely enough.
@Gringo—opinion?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back