List Mgmt. 2022 Draft Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha what? Firstly, it’s laughable to speculate Phillipou being anywhere near Bont. Secondly if you thought he was even half as good as Bont, you’d be holding onto pick 4 for dear life and praying he gets to you.

Particularly after how aggrieved Dodo has been since missing out on Bont. As if he'd want to re-live that.

We’ll technically Melbourne have offered us three first round picks, and your club is interested too. So three first round picks is gonna have to be your offer, otherwise like you said, we’ll be taking the pick.
The reports I have seen are Melbourne's 3 firsts for 4 AND 22.

3 picks likely in the teens for 4 and 22 is not as wildly generous as it first appears.

If our offer is similar, but including 11 (and 2 future firsts), could be a close decision.

The reports I have seen are Melbourne's 3 firsts for 4 AND 22.

3 picks likely in the teens for 4 and 22 is not as wildly generous as it first appears.

If our offer is similar, but including 11 (and 2 future firsts), could be a close decision.
That’s why I said technically three first round picks, cause A.Davey could wipe out our pick 22 anyway. I don’t think a trade goes through if both clubs want 22 back, there’s no incentive to trade back in this years draft for future speculative picks.

I’d do it for Phillipou
I'd rather just take Buss at 11 then trade into the teens and grab George if we want a potential 'mercurial' game-breaking type

I'd be just as happy with Allen at 11

Worst-case scenario: Phillipou, Allan, Hollands and Busslinger are all off the board by the time the Dogs pick.

Not sure how their worst case scenario is bad. It would mean that 2 of the top 10 prospects would be available to us.

Yeah was thinking this, means we are picking between two of Tsatas, McKenzie, Gibney, or Clarke.

(That's the order I'd probably take them in)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back