Prediction 2022 Draft Time Capsule

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 3, 2020
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sandringham Zebras, Melbourne Renegades
Thanks Arr0w for the idea and running it in the past, thought I'd set something up as it's getting closer to draft time. :)

Pick 5 players that you believe will be considered top 10 in years to come. With your 5th pick, try and select a smokey as such, someone that is not considered a 1st rounder at this stage.

(trying not to go for the obvious Ashcroft pick)

Harry Sheezel
Bailey Humphrey
Mattaes Phillipou
Jacob Konstanty
Max Gruzewski

George Wardlaw
Aaron Cadman
Harry Sheezel
Mattaes Phillipou
Tom Scully

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My 5 (CTR = Cal Twomey November Rank)

Mattaes Phillipou is the Player I'm hoping we will trade This Years & Next Year's 1st rounder with * to get Pick #4 because I think he will be a Star. Just a gut feeling along with the fact I think he's a bolter for Top 5. I'm betting he'll go to Gold Coast with Pick#5 as they will be keen to replace Rankine with a mercurial type.

Coby Burgiel is my roughy outside of the First Round and I think he's exactly the type of player we need with selection 29.

Bailey Humphrey (CTR: 6) - Probably never a chance but Dirty Suns...
Mattaes Phillipou (CTR: 9) - Dirty, Dirty Saints
Lewis Hayes (CTR: 18) - Dirty, FILTHY, * !
Lachie Cowan (CTR: 23) - Woo Hoo - Aussie FTW
Coby Burgiel (CTR: 28) - Dirty Eagles, DIRTY!

Last edited:
My 5 (CTR = Cal Twomey November Rank)

Mattaes Phillipou is the Player I'm hoping we will trade This Years & Next Year's 1st rounder with * to get Pick #4 because I think he will be a Star. Just a gut feeling along with the fact I think he's a bolter for Top 5. I'm betting he'll go to Gold Coast with Pick#5 as they will be keen to replace Rankine with a mercurial type.

Coby Burgiel is my roughy outside of the First Round and I think he's exactly the type of player we need with selection 29.

Bailey Humphrey
Mattaes Phillipou
Lewis Hayes
Lachie Cowan
Coby Burgiel
(CTR: 6) (CTR: 9) (CTR: 18) (CTR: 23) (CTR: 28)

Liked mainly for Burgiel. I would be stoked if he lasted to 29 and we selected him. I rate him as a 1st rounder

Liked mainly for Burgiel. I would be stoked if he lasted to 29 and we selected him. I rate him as a 1st rounder
I also really like Hayes (probably moreso than Burgiel) but he sits in between our 1st & 2nd picks, so no chance we'll get him.

Thought I'd make an updated list seeing the original one was a month ago..

Harry Sheezel
Aaron Cadman
Mattaes Phillipou
Jhye Clark

Noah Long

Remove this Banner Ad

Back