Game Day 2022 election - Could we have a Nahas parliament?.

Le Grille

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts Werewolf Player SFA Good Friday Appeal North Melbourne - 2018 Luke Davies-Uniacke and Paul Ahern Player Sponsor BeanCoiNFT Investor North Melbourne - 2017 Junker and Wagner Player Sponsor Podcaster Zombie Lover A Star Wars Fan
Feb 14, 2005
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm in the seat of Goldstein and it's likely to go to that ex ABC ******* Zoe Daniel representing Simon Holmes a Court, oh I mean the 'independents".

Both Slomo and Albo both said they would NOT do deals to form government, but I guarantee Albo would.

Although all levels of government are completely ducked, if and or when tonight goes to Labor, this country will be completely done.
How do you figure? What has scomo, frydencrook actually delivered

Jul 11, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Main stream media.

So any media that is big budget or corporate. I'll read any journalism done by someone with a substack account. (Most of it is s**t but at least its their own personal s**t not something someone is paying them to unload.)
Doomberg is good on substack

Moti

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 4, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Voted Labor for the first time. It wasn’t good policy or that Albo is particularly good, just that I have had it with Scomo and a bunch of his bench. Don’t expect much to change except maybe a couple of progressive movements on indigenous affairs and the like but also hoping we don’t go to far into weird territory which the left can do at times

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Some people seem to have been aware of this prior to today...

1653113219087.png

If you do a postal vote, you must cook your own sausage in bread with onions on top. It's the law!!
I did a phone vote with a coffee and a wagon wheel I knicked off my best little mate :)

If you do a postal vote, you must cook your own sausage in bread with onions on top. It's the law!!
After returning from the polling booth who failed in their social contract to cater for the voting public, I cooked up a few plastic offal bags, and onion, and forced the kids to eat them. Even gave them a can of Kirks to wash down the taste of civic responsibility.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
You can but it takes a persuasive and charismatic individual to do it (in another age, Hawke’s economic reforms were a good template) and Canberra hasn’t got a surplus of persuasiveness and charisma at the moment.
Very true all be it somewhat amusing. Prolly keating the last charismatic pm. But came with a decent stack of arrogance.

Back