Game Day 2022 election - Could we have a Nahas parliament?.

Remove this Banner Ad

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
That would have to be the equivalent of me telling the distraught 8 year old next to me at ¾ time yesterday "chin up mate, we're still in this"
Just goes to show what an awesome job sophie mirabella did in indi a while back, took her 3 elections to whittle away her initial 18 percent majority.

Dec 7, 2011
Wentz Wagon
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Fair enough. He threatened someone close to me, so for just a little while (to quote Paul Keating) Im going to do him slowly.

Not surprising sadly, but as krak suggested, moving on might be the best course of action. He is a genuinely sad individual and this place is better for not having him here, so I prefer to not ever have to think about him again.

76118091-5F12-4AF0-9DC2-52E51AA0E4BB.png

Oct 12, 2008
The North of Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Probably a good election to lose for the LNP. Reckon the last 2 years have really knocked them over. Any politician would have had enough. Let Labor deal with the economic/social fallout from covid, increasing interest rates, rising inflation, rising petrol prices, supply chain disruptions, labour and material shortages, housing affordability, potential for a recession, increasing China ‘muscle’ in our region, potential for escalation in Russia/Ukraine conflict etc etc etc. All big ticket items that affect everyday life. All this whilst Labor is held hostage to it’s woke agendas, identity politics and billionare capitalist climate activists like Simon Holmes a Court and Cannon-Brookes pretending to care about climate change rather than their hip pocket.
Hopefully now Albo is PM he can fully and properly investigate those bullying ‘mean girls’ that contributed to senator Kitching’s fatal heart attack rather than sweeping it under the carpet and pretending that this sort of vulgar stuff is only limited to the Liberals. Don’t think he’ll be a soft touch either for those Green fruit loops and single issue Teals who are basically full of white, wealthy middle class females that have somehow infiltrated parliament now and have zero idea about how the real world works….
1653214108645.png

go home and get your photoshop shinebox

Probably a good election to lose for the LNP. Reckon the last 2 years have really knocked them over. Any politician would have had enough. Let Labor deal with the economic/social fallout from covid, increasing interest rates, rising inflation, rising petrol prices, supply chain disruptions, labour and material shortages, housing affordability, potential for a recession, increasing China ‘muscle’ in our region, potential for escalation in Russia/Ukraine conflict etc etc etc. All big ticket items that affect everyday life. All this whilst Labor is held hostage to it’s woke agendas, identity politics and billionare capitalist climate activists like Simon Holmes a Court and Cannon-Brookes pretending to care about climate change rather than their hip pocket.
Hopefully now Albo is PM he can fully and properly investigate those bullying ‘mean girls’ that contributed to senator Kitching’s fatal heart attack rather than sweeping it under the carpet and pretending that this sort of vulgar stuff is only limited to the Liberals. Don’t think he’ll be a soft touch either for those Green fruit loops and single issue Teals who are basically full of white, wealthy middle class females that have somehow infiltrated parliament now and have zero idea about how the real world works….

TL/DR: You prefer Brad Hill to Ben Cunnington as a footballer.

Disappear and let someone else do the hard grunt stuff and then when things are going swimmingly, pop up out of nowhere, call for the ball and get 30 uncontested possessions.

Anyone who uses the words "woke agenda" unironically is cooked in the brain.

It's a great and simple indicator.

Jul 11, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Anyone who uses the words "woke agenda" unironically is cooked in the brain.

It's a great and simple indicator.
Didn't you know the labor party wants to turn all the children into terminally online deviants in order to depopulate the human race at the behest of their shadowy, yet purple haired masters?

TheBigHorne

Club Legend
Feb 19, 2022
Don't ask me about my username
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles, 76ers, Phillies
Reminds me of this skynews melt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't you know the labor party wants to turn all the children into terminally online deviants in order to depopulate the human race at the behest of their shadowy, yet purple haired masters?
It was on their Policies... was I the only one who read them?
Sky News is our version of Fox News? Or just another Andrew Bolt nut job?

Aug 6, 2021
AFL Club
North Melbourne
"despite every warning we gave you Scott Morrison and the bed-wetters betrayed their conservative base."

Wow.

Rohan Dean wouldn't look out of place in an SS uniform would he.
What are you talking about? Clearly the lesson from this election is that the Coalition was not right wing enough and ScoMo failed to seize the opportunity to embark on a plethora of culture wars. This is what happens when the Liberal party panders to the woke generation. At least now Dutton and Hastie can drag the Coalition back to the sensible centre.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
"despite every warning we gave you Scott Morrison and the bed-wetters betrayed their conservative base."

Wow.

Scummo was wedged by his orn party in the end, credlin reckoned he wasnt right enough and savva reckoned he wasnt conservative enough. Savvas prolly more correct because they lost learly all their seats to moderates. Doesnt matter how right you are you cant force your constituents to follow your beleifs.

TheBigHorne

Club Legend
Feb 19, 2022
Don't ask me about my username
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles, 76ers, Phillies

Wow.

I'm pretty sure some Liberals were unhappy with how Deves was going about her campaign of transphobia because they knew it would cost votes and not gain them. This is echoed by the fact Deves got flogged in her seat and the a Liberal candidate who spoke out against her (can't remember who) took a seat off of the ALP.

A lot of ideas that are common place such as the support for same sex marriage, female and racial equality would've been considered insane 100 years ago. I think what a lot of RW people don't get is that over time people become more progressive. Running a campaign on transphobia would be much less effective now than what it is 5 or 10 years ago in theory and the results proved it.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I'm pretty sure some Liberals were unhappy with how Deves was going about her campaign of transphobia because they knew it would cost votes and not gain them. This is echoed by the fact Deves got flogged in her seat and the a Liberal candidate who spoke out against her (can't remember who) took a seat off of the ALP.

A lot of ideas that are common place such as the support for same sex marriage, female and racial equality would've been considered insane 100 years ago. I think what a lot of RW people don't get is that over time people become more progressive. Running a campaign on transphobia would be much less effective now than what it is 5 or 10 years ago in theory and the results proved it.
dont think even a tampa would have helped them this time round, the 2 sri lankan boats reported coming up to the election got scant coverage but would have been a dog whistle at best.

I have to laugh. It seems like some of you have a greater passion for politics than you do for the NMFC. It's as if you barrack for political parties. And most of you appear to barrack for a political party that has red in it. Just like Essendon. Hang your heads in shame. Does anybody here ye barrack for Teal? They remind me of Port. :stern look

No Pauline Hanson… No Craig Kelly…
I freaking love this country but why you guys couldn’t do that years ago?
Some people need to burn their fingers on the stove to understand it is hot.
Some people never learn.

Jul 11, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I have to laugh. It seems like some of you have a greater passion for politics than you do for the NMFC. It's as if you barrack for political parties. And most of you appear to barrack for a political party that has red in it. Just like Essendon. Hang your heads in shame. Does anybody here ye barrack for Teal? They remind me of Port. :stern look

Remove this Banner Ad

Back