Fantasy 2022 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

It was a series of fortunate events, much like you getting into the playoffs.
I'm having a bit of fun, relax a little

3 losses by under 2.5 points, all my offensive key players missed chunks injured, my number 1 qb missed the whole playoffs and my number 1 pick did his knee.

I think I was due a little luck this year

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

I'm having a bit of fun, relax a little

3 losses by under 2.5 points, all my offensive key players missed chunks injured, my number 1 qb missed the whole playoffs and my number 1 pick did his knee.

I think I was due a little luck this year

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Im not worked up, just pouring cold water on the "people questioned me but I knew what I was doing" part.

All good and good luck to you.

Jerrick bloody McKinnon …I stuck with this guy for 6-7 seasons when he was permanently injured. Dumped him a year ago and now coming up.
Whats funny is tgbb originally had goff, drafted him, and i had carr and hated him and had a crush for goff. So we did that trade, unless that was on alpha? But either way, thatd be twice goff was traded for carr.
Alpha

Reminder....tho the playoffs are over, the season still runs up till end of Super Bowl. A time where you can offload multi-year contracted players from your roster, cop the cap hits, because the new off-season all the dead cap money will be wiped.

You don't have to do it for guys on 1 yr contracts, as they'll hit zero years in the off-season and can be not re-signed, so no cap hit then.

I've dumped Wentz, so A11dAtP0w3R go all in, he is yours without that second rounder you offerred - if only I had been smart enough to take it back then...

Saved me twice now, I offered you a second for Foles and you wanted a first. Flowers are in the mail.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back