Fantasy 2022 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I love GG.exe explanation of stuff, its great.

A11dAtP0w3R is a great 2nd in charge

I kinda feel sorry for you guys having to repeat stuff, especially to myself now I cant claim being a numbie after like 3 years

I just really tune off after a couple of lines of info (tbf my fault)

I kinda feel sorry for you guys having to repeat stuff, especially to myself now I cant claim being a numbie after like 3 years

don't feel bad, EVERYONE asks the same questions every year because there's so much to remember and at different times of the year.
i even have to go back and look at my list of do's and rules to make sure i set up the league each year properly. i forget most of it too when the new season starts.

Visualized...two methods of using the group/round method of Waiver Claims.

--ONE--
you want five players total, no position specificity, you just want all five players.

screenshot2.png

--TWO--
you want only one player per group based on position specific need. you could even copy say the WR group a second time if you wanted a second WR from that list.

screenshot.png

lol I'm a heavy drinker

Just play Betterman and I will chillax

Im king of missing auto correct's when I post, AC comes out with some silly s**t sometimes, yours made me chuckle.

Don’t stress. I’ve been in the comp from the start and still ask silly questions and many repeated year to year. GG, A11 and others always quick to help (and take the piss). Good to see you’re active

Dont even know how I claimed Dan Arnold, honestly no idea whatsoever, anyway top stuff, more dead cap when I cant afford any :tearsofjoy:

Might as well keep him thru TC now incase Evan Engram gets injured, if he does ill freakout, first case of divine intervention related to fantasy football perhaps?

Was your old mate blacky the inspiration for that one A11dAtP0w3R

I picked him up off waivers before you in dogmelt a couple of weeks ago but dropped him last week to make way for more important needs.

Picked him up here coz I'm considering trading one of my safeties to someone else so need a replacement if I do.

Wish id spent $27,304,640 on Godwin instead of $30,000,000

Dont want to cut or trade anyone else but over the cap, a hard decision(s) will need to be made 😭

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All worked out well for peterbuch74, he was kicking himself when I selected Shakir the pick before him at 4.05 , wouldnt have got his hands on Brian Robinson at 4.06 if so.

The planets aligned for you mate. You getting a potential star player with 4.06 was meant to be

All worked out well for peterbuch74, he was kicking himself when I selected Shakir the pick before him at 4.05 , wouldnt have got his hands on Brian Robinson at 4.06 if so.

The planets aligned for you mate. You getting a potential star player with 4.06 was meant to be
Gotta win some times ;)

Drafted Robinson in Alpha league too... in the third round after taking Spiller in the second. Fingers crossed it all works out for me :D

Drafted Robinson in Alpha league too... in the third round after taking Spiller in the second. Fingers crossed it all works out for me :D
People were too low on the RB class and too high on the WR class. And even the QB class, Pickett was slammed, Ridder wasnt thought much. At this point in time....based on preseason most of the WRs have looked meh, a lot of RBs have looked better than the hyped Hall, and Pickett and Ridder look the best.

About time someone picked up Mack on that bargain contract, I was going to months ago but then I traded Hendrickson for Bosa so it became kind of pointless.

Maybe if i add another 30 players i can get to 38

Excellent idea. Rack up a s**t tonne of dead cap just to improve your ranking by 2 points pre cuts on KTC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back