BeinPurplenGreen

Freo Football Foci
Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fulham/76rsPhilsNovaDrexel/Atalanta
If only MFL offered what Fleaflicker offers. I do it on Cutthroat there, where each week you get a W or L for your h2h game plus a W or L versus the median score. Like an added all-play factoring in to the record.

Id have to ask if people want it for Omega and Alpha next year or not. But thats a great feature offered at least unlike MFL.
"Great feature"??

No thanks, no need for twice as many wins or losses per week, just one is fine.

GG.exe

Kylo was here
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
"Great feature"??

No thanks, no need for twice as many wins or losses per week, just one is fine.
It's often a complaint how one is a top scorer and loses, or is a low scorer and wins. Not "fair". But that's also the "beauty" of h2h fantasy, the random good/bad luck. I dont like pure top scorer type leagues, h2h is more dramatic, but i do like that FF feature because it's like a best of both worlds....the h2h drama/unfairness + an all-play type fairness to even it up too.

But its in for Cutthroat because its a redraft league.

Dagless

Hall of Famer
Jan 26, 2007
Not Scotland
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
NYGiants
All play isn’t fun, I like being cursed.

A great excuse for always failing but still being able to talk big..

WRU666

Senior List
May 25, 2021
AFL Club
Fremantle
If only MFL offered what Fleaflicker offers. I do it on Cutthroat there, where each week you get a W or L for your h2h game plus a W or L versus the median score. Like an added all-play factoring in to the record.

Id have to ask if people want it for Omega and Alpha next year or not. But thats a great feature offered at least unlike MFL.

Yes that’s an option in sleeper too but I like the more realistic luck of the draw feel to not having it

GG.exe

Kylo was here
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
The people have spoken!

It's good for Cutthroat as a redraft i guess. Still, FF > MFL in terms of development and options.

A11dAtP0w3R

Organising Trident's is my specialty
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers
I've gotta stop trying to be sneaky smart and expecting Fields to actual score well 🙄

Yeah, the league has had a few emails discussing this, if you start Fields one more week over Lawrence you lose your first round picks for the next 2 drafts I heard thru the grapevine, blatant tanking is the only conclusion the league can come up with.

LennyHayes77

Club Legend
Aug 24, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yeah, the league has had a few emails discussing this, if you start Fields one more week over Lawrence you lose your first round picks for the next 2 drafts I heard thru the grapevine, blatant tanking is the only conclusion the league can come up with.
Can't argue with that!

A11dAtP0w3R

Organising Trident's is my specialty
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers
When GG scores a likely 220+ vs you know youre cursed.

Great score mate, well done. :thumbsupemoji:

Dagless

Hall of Famer
Jan 26, 2007
Not Scotland
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
NYGiants
Much happier when the whole team shits the bed and I don’t have to worry about the outcome the rest of the day

GG.exe

Kylo was here
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GG.exe

Kylo was here
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
But the official lowest score is actually TGBB. You have to sort the range weeks 1-14 not 1-17 because the teams knocked out of playoffs dont submit lineups or proper lineups

BeinPurplenGreen

Freo Football Foci
Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Lowest score ever?
1664765239219.png

BeinPurplenGreen

Freo Football Foci
Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
But the official lowest score is actually TGBB. You have to sort the range weeks 1-14 not 1-17 because the teams knocked out of playoffs dont submit lineups or proper lineups
What??? Excuses excuses excuses, you own the cellar score me boyo...

BeinPurplenGreen

Freo Football Foci
Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
With 6 of the top 20 lowest scores, how many more rules do you need to change retrospectively to get off the list?

BeinPurplenGreen

Freo Football Foci
Apr 8, 2008
PollieCentral
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
On another note, if the great Orstralian punter Mitchy Wishy can score more than 2 points, I think I might get my highest score ever this week.
Unless of course there are commish post game scoring adjustments... :)

One of the few times I've ever started 4 RBs in Empire, and it paid off for me.

GG.exe

Kylo was here
Sep 6, 2005
AFL Club
Fremantle
On another note, if the great Orstralian punter Mitchy Wishy can score more than 2 points, I think I might get my highest score ever this week.
Unless of course there are commish post game scoring adjustments... :)

One of the few times I've ever started 4 RBs in Empire, and it paid off for me.
Score corrections are system generated

Remove this Banner Ad