Fantasy 2022 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Ah ok, that page is so confusing with us all repeating the same claims thru all the groups

Yea its a struggle to follow and see which order people had them in when a player has already been claimed in a previous round.

To be honest, I had considered adding a bunch of RBs like Kyren Williams, Tyler Badie, Abram Smith, Snoop Conner, even Zonovan Knight, Jaylen Warren, etc ...but its stupid adding 900 rbs and wrs for the sake of. I spent some time on the weekend going over all the guys i considered...rbs, wrs, lbs, des...amare barno, micheal clemons, alex wright, etc, rodriguez, and asamoah at lb....

Decided i needed to just decide on a handful and be done with it.

Kennedy is not the usual kind of rb i go for, very unusual style to him. Smith etc are all like one cut slashers and i already have henderson whos like that, decided to go all in on kennedy, he reminds me of leveon bell who i initially scouted/drafted before trading him to TGBB (either alpha or empire, can't remember)....very patient runner with incredibly subtle micro-moves and speed ups/down.

To be honest, I had considered adding a bunch of RBs like Kyren Williams, Tyler Badie, Abram Smith, Snoop Conner, even Zonovan Knight, Jaylen Warren, etc ...but its stupid adding 900 rbs and wrs for the sake of. I spent some time on the weekend going over all the guys i considered...rbs, wrs, lbs, des...amare barno, micheal clemons, alex wright, etc, rodriguez, and asamoah at lb....

Decided i needed to just decide on a handful and be done with it.

Kennedy is not the usual kind of rb i go for, very unusual style to him. Smith etc are all like one cut slashers and i already have henderson whos like that, decided to go all in on kennedy, he reminds me of leveon bell who i initially scouted/drafted before trading him to TGBB (either alpha or empire, can't remember)....very patient runner with incredibly subtle micro-moves and speed ups/down.

guy I listen to who does a dynasty podcast, hes very into a player model site (cant remember the site he always refers to, but its a paid subscription drd23 probably knows it) and their data said Brooks and Chestnut had best chance of becoming something, he liked their film also ...was the only reason I was keen on them. I had done no research, was just going off his.

What a rip off tho $135 for fantasy advice geez.

Depends I suppose how much you gamble yearly for in your leagues, for people that do $100 to $500's league and such its probably worth it.

Matches up a rookies data to previous college players now in the NFL and gives their best 3 NFL comparisons etc

Has certain measurable which are no drafts in fantasy as they never work out eg: RBs that come out of college under 190lbs and 5'9 or under I think was one formula that had basically a zero success rate

I know player profiler hated Tutu Atwell last year for example, basically said he had no hope despite being picked in the second round and going to a high powered offsense the rams

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so I'm rated 3rd worst, is that right?

its not worst, its from an overall team value perspective (minus IDPs as mentioned), what players and future picks are worth trade wise according to Keep Trade Cut

All we do at the Riders is defy expectations and ratings

It doesn't mean anything in terms of how a team will perform this year. Its just trade value, which is a lot of projecting and guess work.

Draft picks for example, it assumes everyone drafts perfectly and all rookies values are true which couldn't be further from the truth.

Another site that ranks, but uses the same data as KTC, but then spits out a little different result, and gives the actual values etc.....

Scroll down, enter league ID in.

Results for Empire

Nice, KTC gives the values also if you hover over the circles.

This looks better laid out tho and it has sleeper on it. :thumbsu:

Last edited:
My best starting lineup ranking is 14th, that makes sense as to where I thought id be.

Thats more an accurate representation of where your team is at for this season 00Stinger , youre 5th

Nice, KTC gives the values also if you hover over the circles.

This looks better laid out tho and it has sleeper on it. :thumbsu:
Better layout, but its best starting team ranking is broken ...only calculating the QB. If you manually sat there and added your best QB and best 5 rwt, then it would be different rankings for best starting team

Better layout, but its best starting team ranking is broken ...only calculating the QB. If you manually sat there and added your best QB and best 5 rwt, then it would be different rankings for best starting team

Didnt notice that. Not as sharp as ole GeeGhey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back