Fantasy 2022 - EMPIRE League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

oh * off, I put Zadarius in my watch list didnt want to add him. I swear MFL did this to me also the other time with Dan Arnold.

Thank christ Zadarius contract is cheap and I can afford to cover the 200K dead cap, couldn't have afforded to cover many given I was only 500K under the 100m

oh * off, I put Zadarius in my watch list didnt want to add him. I swear MFL did this to me also the other time with Dan Arnold.

Just to clarify, when im searching for players I go through the add/drops to look over each teams current roster (the stats page gives you last years stats and which team they played for then, not who they are playing for currently) . You cant simply click on a player to view their page to add a player to your watch list this way, you have to put in a claim for them to get to their profile page, so I do, then add them to my watch list, then delete the claim. Maybe I didnt delete the claim, although im sure I did coz I did the same for numerous players today.

TL;DR ...MFL sucks

Hey GG.exe I just realised I have a dead guy on my team (Jaylon Ferguson) RIP. Any chance you could remove him from my roster without me copping a dead cap (pardon the pun) hit? I hadn't projected for him to be on the physically unable to perform list.

Any chance you could remove him from my roster without me copping a dead cap (pardon the pun) hit?

No, death is the same as a shock retirement, we had this discussion when Haskins died on Jesus' roster earlier in the year

Yep so I wanna get rid of one without a cap hit. Can't blame me for asking. Wasn't sure what the protocol was if someone died and what the precedent was when Haskins died

Not costing you much at least. Been people get screwed far worse than that, Dagless with Andrew Luck (7m contract with multiple years to run), me trading for Doug Baldwin and giving him a new 5m 3 year contract only for him to retire a couple of months later

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm gonna sort this and alpha league out tomorrow 👍

Liar... what did you do this morning? Log in, look at your roster, post about Jalen Ferguson and leave without doing anything?

Youre a weird unit Lenny :tearsofjoy:

No reason to set the lineup before this morning eager beaver.

Was waiting to see if Tutu Atwell would take his rightful place as WR1 first.

Fair, one must always wait on TuTu's status as a fantasy manager.

Fair, one must always wait on TuTu's status as a fantasy manager.

All about managing the relationship between him and ARob in the locker room.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back